Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

quiltymom 06-21-2012 05:00 AM

Look at what I got from CraftyKK

3 Attachment(s)
There was so much as you can see!!!! I loved everything.

mizkyp 06-21-2012 05:05 AM

Stichinpost, I hope that you mend quickly. My dil trains horses and seems to get small injuries quite often. A couple stitches here, a smashed arm there, etc. Take it easy and be careful.

saraaev 06-21-2012 05:51 AM

Good Morning Kristin B ! What a super SP you are .... so many goodies for me. My favorite...the dog tags you made for our 2 furry friends ! My DH was like a kid in a candy store over them. Also got, tons of patterns, old wooden thread spools, binder clips, manicure kit (went right into my purse) ,candle in a can, 2 quilting mags, 2 FQ's, huge bag of flower seeds,needle threaders, embroidery thread, seam ripper, quilting sq. necklace, quilting sq. magnet, a yummy smelling bar of cucumber & melon soap,and a notebook for my quilting notes ! Oh, and tea ! Thank you sew very much! Sara

buslady 06-21-2012 06:21 AM

Someone on here is waiting for their SP pkg, and it IS on it's way. Posted yesterday, I checked the USPS site and it says expected delivery next Tuesday!! I could have driven it there faster!! LOL I hope she finds it worth the wait. The swap is still new to me, but by watching all the pictures posted, I hope I get better at it with each swap. This is so much fun, I am reallly enjoying communicating with everyone here.
Oh, the Zip adds up to 20. It is headed south of me, to a state I have never been to. Which is odd, because it is a desirable destination state. Maybe that was too much info?!

Crafty Darlene 06-21-2012 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5305157)
When I have time, I'll play around with them some more. As for stopping over ... no one stops over until I get a grip on the chaos I've created in this house. I thank God it's summer time and I can invite passing neighbors to sit on the porch. NO ONE comes in the house. And ... no surprise visits from anyone. PLEASE!!!

Krystyna I certainly understand that... I've got 5 of my 6 grandkids for most of the summer and my house certainly looks like it! LOL! 2 of them have been with us since before Memorial Day (they'll be here until the 1st week of July)they live in Georgia but have been in Okinawa for the pass 4 years so it's nice to have them. The other 3 live about 30 mins from me and during the summer they stay with their dad every other week. My daughter and her husband both work full time. I stopped working outside our home about 3 yrs ago. (Notice I said outside the home!) I just shut my sewing room door it's sooo bad!

Crafty Darlene 06-21-2012 07:13 AM

Quiltymom what a haul you received! Great swap CraftyKK!

Krystyna 06-21-2012 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5305227)
There was so much as you can see!!!! I loved everything.

Wow! You hit the jackpot!!!

lawsonmugs 06-21-2012 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5305157)
When I have time, I'll play around with them some more. As for stopping over ... no one stops over until I get a grip on the chaos I've created in this house. I thank God it's summer time and I can invite passing neighbors to sit on the porch. NO ONE comes in the house. And ... no surprise visits from anyone. PLEASE!!!

Don't you know that is when everybody comes by unannounced. Had some jam this morning it was very good.Thanks Krystyna.Mary

Krystyna 06-21-2012 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5305851)
Don't you know that is when everybody comes by unannounced. Had some jam this morning it was very good.Thanks Krystyna.Mary

Glad you liked it, Mary!
I am currently living in C.H.A.O.S. - Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome

lawsonmugs 06-21-2012 09:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My first new baby this season, Isn't he beautiful. Born yesterday (weds) Sis he is only 2 hours old here and that is his mama with him and other picture he his being checked out by his older brother. [ATTACH=CONFIG]343661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]343662[/ATTACH]