Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Krystyna 06-21-2012 09:14 AM

Awwww. What a cutie!

tedytrser 06-21-2012 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5304014)
Well,ladies,the doc gave me some bad news,I won't be riding any horses for awhile,I got hurt sat,trying to break one of my new horses and got thrown off and my foot got hang up in stirup and I got tramp on,goy some stitching to the head ,and 2 crack ribbs and shattered some bones in my lift leg,around my knee,which is not good,in aloy of pain,but really want to be home,well have to go though a lot of pt,my son and dil came in,redoing my house,so ican get around,dil says my son put my sewin table next to my bed,how sweet,so. It looks like iam down for the summer

Oh no that is not good at all. Hope you are on the mend very fast!!!!

Lori Peercy 06-21-2012 09:19 AM

It is almost time to start the July Swap and I still have 24 names on my list who have not received their June package yet. If your name is on this list and you HAVE received your sp package please send me a pm as soon as possible! I went back 3 pages on my message trying to be accurate, sorry in advance if your name is on here by mistake!

Crafty Darene
crafty grammie
craftykk
craftykk
frickles
Gigi07
hoppa
jaciqltznok
MDMPanther
mmb195152
Painiancs
qultnut4ever
roseirish48
SLHughes
starofmoondancer
sustraley
sweetwaterquilter
tammy cosper
tedytrser
themamahauser
tunrub
vicki w
wanda lou
wenot

I NEED THE DATE YOU RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE IF YOU SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!!

tedytrser 06-21-2012 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5304166)
The one good thing that came out of this is you not having a cigg... Believe me I know... I have COPD and smoked for 30 years, quit 20 years ago cold turkey and never looked back, best thing I eve did at least I am alive and breathing...
YOu can do it... just a few more days and that urge will go away... GOD BLESS

I agree my DH and I have quit cold turkey, been a month almost for me and month and a week for him. It makes me feel great when I see the commercials they have out now of people losing body parts due to smoking.

brenda21 06-21-2012 09:38 AM

OMG Mary....how awesome! How many do ya'll have and how many more babies are you expecting? so cool!

brenda21 06-21-2012 09:41 AM

Lori- I know TheMamaHauser has been on vacation for two weeks and isn't due home until this weekend....

stitchingpost 06-21-2012 09:56 AM

To all that has sent message to me for a speedy recovery and prayers sent my way I want to thak all of you from my heart,the meds they got me on makes me come and go,so iam sleepy a lot,I feel alseep with laptop on last night and my son came in this morn laughin,and say he didn't know quilters stayed up allnight chatting,I told him do u think we just sew all the time,lol but any who. Thanks to everyone and I well

stitchingpost 06-21-2012 10:01 AM

I forgot what I was textin ,lol oh I know I want in on the july swap no matter if I am home yet by then I got everything but my sp infor girls I am rrreeeaaaddy

brenda21 06-21-2012 10:25 AM

Ok, am I the only enjoying stitchingpost's posts in her semi inebriated/medicated state:D

Crafty Darlene 06-21-2012 10:32 AM

Great pics lawsonmugs! What a cutie!