Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Ladybug 1938 06-21-2012 02:51 PM

Sis that is way to cool, he is so pretty... How many more have you got to be born... Sure could have used some eggs today...LOL Sis

craftykk 06-21-2012 03:16 PM

I'm so glad you liked your goodies!!!

Makes me happy.

Originally Posted by saraaev (Post 5305421)
Good Morning Kristin B ! What a super SP you are .... so many goodies for me. My favorite...the dog tags you made for our 2 furry friends ! My DH was like a kid in a candy store over them. Also got, tons of patterns, old wooden thread spools, binder clips, manicure kit (went right into my purse) ,candle in a can, 2 quilting mags, 2 FQ's, huge bag of flower seeds,needle threaders, embroidery thread, seam ripper, quilting sq. necklace, quilting sq. magnet, a yummy smelling bar of cucumber & melon soap,and a notebook for my quilting notes ! Oh, and tea ! Thank you sew very much! Sara

luvstoquilt 06-21-2012 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5304189)
Thnk you ladybug,I know you are right,I have a feeling this fall is goin to stop me from a lot more stuff,too I have to relize I may not be able to do all this anymore,I live by myself,dh passed away a few years back and the kids are grown,and I guess I wasthinkin I could still do everything,I guess I always tried to stay busy so I didn't have to feel alone,

That is what we do, isn't it? I am alone, too. I hope you will be better very soon and 57 is young...I but you will be good as new before you know it. I was about that age when I decided I could teach my grandkids how to ride a skateboard..I took a tumble..gave up the skateboard immediately!

luvstoquilt 06-21-2012 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5305972)
My first new baby this season, Isn't he beautiful. Born yesterday (weds) Sis he is only 2 hours old here and that is his mama with him and other picture he his being checked out by his older brother. [ATTACH=CONFIG]343661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]343662[/ATTACH]

Oh, he is so cute!

Krystyna 06-21-2012 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5306728)
Sis that is way to cool, he is so pretty... How many more have you got to be born... Sure could have used some eggs today...LOL Sis

Now I don't live on a farm, but I'm pretty sure eggs don't come out of bulls. :D

SharonAnne 06-21-2012 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5306873)
Now I don't live on a farm, but I'm pretty sure eggs don't come out of bulls. :D

ROFL. That (the egg comment) was my first thought, too. He's a pretty little thing though (oops, don't let him hear that).. I mean he is a handsome stud of a bull.

brenda21 06-21-2012 05:17 PM

Eggs definitely don't come out of bulls and I'm a city girl.....maybe Miss Rosemarys been hitting that bottle that Fayzer usually has......

Krystyna 06-21-2012 05:29 PM

Unless that little guy does lay eggs! Then Mary really has a "cash cow" ... errr, bull.

lawsonmugs 06-21-2012 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5306177)
Ok, am I the only enjoying stitchingpost's posts in her semi inebriated/medicated state:D

She is funny. Last year it was me and Lori on pain pills and muscle relaxers. It's funny when it is someone else. You don't see all the mispelled words and different uses of words that make no sense to someone not on drugs.

lawsonmugs 06-21-2012 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5306728)

Thanks sis and all. He is a cutie. I'm not sure witch cow or calf is laying eggs,but we have gotten about 7 out of the barn this week.lol Of course my hens run free.I only have 5 more calfs coming this season. We sold several head of cows about 2 yrs ago. To much for my hubby to handle alone now. He's ancient (74).I can't do alot of their care anymore. Sad because each one is named and is a big ole pet.This ones mama's name is Hatie. In the winter her top knot on her head looks like a tupee or a hat.All names for her Boy are gladly wanted and accepted.Mary