Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

SLHughes 06-21-2012 05:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I received the most amazing package yesterday from my Secret Pal ... Jessica Joe .. aka JoeJoe31. I recieved a big spool of thread, basket liner, wrist pin cushion, a container with a glue stick, 3 shiny buttons, and a bag of jelly beans; also received a bag of Jelly Bellys, Andes Creme de menthe chocolate, flavored tea, snowman cross stitch kit, 2 1/2 inch square ruler, Bobby Dazzler Pattern, 3 quilting magazines, a can coolie ... (a holder you put your pop or beer in to keep it cool)... a Pat Sloan Applique book. Fabrics - with ladybugs, snowmen, blue fabric and purple.

It was like everything I would have picked out ... she read my list and provided me with one of everything ... Thank you so much Joe Joe. Love it all!!! See pics ...

stitchingpost 06-21-2012 06:48 PM

,I feel like a d!!!! Mummy,the way I am badged up,on my head,around my ribs my l out that out I feel much bettereg all wraped up,OK,i

stitchingpost 06-21-2012 06:50 PM

Over look the last post,I was venting,and I couldn't even do that right lol

stitchingpost 06-21-2012 07:04 PM

Now I know what people ment when they say the drugs are kicking in,I can relate to them now lol but what's so funny is I thought I was on the chat room and iam on here having a one person conversation with myself,lollol,I need to tell doctor to lower my meds in my iv,lol

Lori Peercy 06-21-2012 07:05 PM

What are you taking stitchingpost? I want to ask my Dr for some!

joejoe31 06-21-2012 07:34 PM

Well Iam finally sitting here without being to sick or chaos arising from the kids. I wanna thank my sp again fayzer I really wish I could load a pic but seems this board hates me ive tryed since last monday. anyways the super awesome fabric with the fairys on it was so much needed have to say from the looks of it someone needed their V8 lmao. Stitchingpost~ I really hope to see you well soon Ill pray for you ~ Lord what a buck that mustve been. Hope Mscupid is doing well . and I hope everyone is enjoying their summmer, and Krystyna Id love to see on of those crystal hooks on a scarf or belt wow hope your enjoying you rearranging and sewing through it all. Well back to sewing since i feel better, and SLHUGES I think thats right, Iam very glad you got your pckage and love everything I wish your butter dish made it, but Iam glad everything else made it . I didnt relise till after I sent it I had forgot your york mint patty .IT WAS GOOD . just to let ya know. Signing off ,Godbless . Jess

LindaC 06-22-2012 12:34 AM

Stitchingpost, I really hope you are feeling better soon
lawsonmugs, Mary he is just so cute

We are going to get a new dog after our holidays in August. It wouldn't be fair to get a little guy and then have to take him out of home while we are away. There is a lot of debating going on as to what we are going to get. I would like a smaller dog, hubby would love a Newfoundland, eldest daughter would like another lab and youngest would like a Bermese mountain dog. Youngest gets the choice and to pick the name this time as we had Barney for a year before she was born. Oldest daughter picked his name then. She was four at the time and Barney the dinosaur was the big thing then for small kids so everybody thought he was named after the dinosaur but she actually named him after Barney Rubble in the flintstones. His Irish Kennel name was Dawnbreak Ben and when he was a little pudgy pup he lived up to his name as he was awake bright and early each morning and expected everyone to be as bright eyed and bushy tailed as him.
Youngest daughter and I have been taking my SIL's small rescue dog for walks a couple of times during the week to get out for a walk as we have had dark, dreary weather again this week (what happened to the summer)
LindaC

sustraley 06-22-2012 03:43 AM

Resent my PM showing I had received my package. You have a BIG job keeping track of us all. I have delivery confirmation that my partners package was delivered. Have not heard from her and she is on your list. Maybe she is lucky and is on vacation. Thanks again for all your effort.

buslady 06-22-2012 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5306361)
OOH OOH ITS ME ME ME! MY ZIP ADDS TO 20 AND I LIVE IN FL NOT ONLY A DESIRABLE STATE BUT A STATE FOR THE SUN AND FUN! Rats I have to wait till Tuesday :(

YEP!! too much info!!!! Thats OK, I feel bad that you have to wait, so glad you at least know it is on the way. I haven't been home for more than a few minutes in a week. They'll have to call the tow truck to get me out tomorrow!!

SLHughes 06-22-2012 06:04 AM

Hope you are feeling better soon Stitchingpost!! Some medications do wonders eh!!!