Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Juli 06-09-2012 12:44 PM

that is really cute and would be very handy to have

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5274483)
This is the quilted ironing mat...that would be great for classes and etc.....took mea bout an hour to make....

brenda21 06-09-2012 02:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received an awesome package today from Marcialee...so many wonderful goodies!!! There was a large bag of smarties, 12 pieces of fabrics, a really cool ruler that I don't have for a square in a square block, grippers, tiger tape, memo pad, white gel pen, a scrapbook book, lots of scrapbook templates, and a quilting book with patterns and tutorials in it, containers for my beads and a postcard from where she lives...thank you sooooo much for my fantastic June box!![ATTACH=CONFIG]340973[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]340974[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]340975[/ATTACH]

Ladybug 1938 06-09-2012 03:19 PM

Mailed my SP package today and it's on it's way up to the East Coast.. My daughter Terri lives in that state... 4 of my Grand children do also... There is a N in the name of the state....

lawsonmugs 06-09-2012 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5276611)
Rusty is adorable! Wow are you running a canine old age home? You must really pamper those pups.

Yes it is "Mary's Funny Farm" "for wayward canine". They are both on ss and medicare. That helps pay for their keep.lol

lawsonmugs 06-09-2012 04:29 PM

Brenda look at all the pretty plaids. What ya making out of them? Are the flannel?

brenda21 06-09-2012 04:48 PM

they aren't flannel...and I was working on building my red stash so between my 2 partners this month I got quite a bit...no plans in particular just had no red hahah

Pinkwater 06-09-2012 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Almost ready to mail but someone is getting 2 packages since one of the items won't fit in the box. Ladies, it's you are all going to have to pick a favorite other than chocolate unless you like chocolate soup! It's too hot to mail it!
I managed to come up with items off each person's favorites and then a few surprises. Tomorrow I finish the final handmade item and then packages should go into the mail on Monday. One to the big derby, one to a state with waay to many vowels and one to the sick state.
Tomorrow I go to a big family shindig and here's [ATTACH=CONFIG]341003[/ATTACH] a picture to show you all a surprise that I'm "unveiling"! New awesome haircut that's platinum blonde and pink!

TheMamaHauser 06-09-2012 06:22 PM

I must be facebook addicted because I saw your awesome hair & wanted to "like" it. So... I've liked it. Or +1'd it. I'd do it for real if I knew how. :)

joejoe31 06-09-2012 06:30 PM

very sick from the new meds the great docs decided to put me on.But besides that Iam sending out my sp package Mon.Ive been very sick Iam sorry for the delay .God bless everyone.

Quilty-Louise 06-09-2012 06:38 PM

GREAT hair!!!!!!

I don't seem to be that brave anymore with my hair.

I just go for tattoos now I guess LOL (I have 2 of those).

Originally Posted by Pinkwater (Post 5277638)
Almost ready to mail but someone is getting 2 packages since one of the items won't fit in the box. Ladies, it's you are all going to have to pick a favorite other than chocolate unless you like chocolate soup! It's too hot to mail it!
I managed to come up with items off each person's favorites and then a few surprises. Tomorrow I finish the final handmade item and then packages should go into the mail on Monday. One to the big derby, one to a state with waay to many vowels and one to the sick state.
Tomorrow I go to a big family shindig and here's [ATTACH=CONFIG]341003[/ATTACH] a picture to show you all a surprise that I'm "unveiling"! New awesome haircut that's platinum blonde and pink!