Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Nexxus831 06-10-2012 07:44 PM

my package

1 Attachment(s)
This is the package I got in the mail today from my swap partner. I love all of it.

Nexxus831 06-10-2012 07:45 PM

oooopsss and my partner was Juli from Oregon

marytoddliz 06-10-2012 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5280183)
I love my iPod with all my audiobooks.

Lisa Gardner: Quincy & Rainie series book 3 (next book to start) (5 books in the series).

Sometimes I can go through 1+ books in a single day depending on
how many hours it is. Virgin River series are running about 10 to 13-1/2
hours each with the exception of 3 of the books which are 7 to 9-1/2 hrs.

Nothing as satisfying as multitasking (today it was ironing and the audiobook).

I love Lisa Gardner, Quincy & Rainie series. I just finished book two.

Well I made a huge mistake today, I took a long nap~ and now I can't sleep so I will be up half the night sewing, I do like to sew at night when the house is quiet, and my big ball of fur is purring next to my sewing machine, I might actually get some projects finished! If I can stay away from the Angry birds LOL...

sustraley 06-11-2012 04:02 AM

Thanks for the info about Home Depot. I will have to check that out. Guess what, I started picking out fabric for my flip flop pattern in my new magazine. :thumbup:

mooretll 06-11-2012 04:16 AM

What some great packages! as for fresh honey i love it. could use some now to get ride of this cold i have. My package should be going out tomorrow just finishing up a handmade item.

Crafty Darlene 06-11-2012 04:46 AM

Good Morning ya'll! Hope you had a great weekend! Great pkgs posted so far. Hope everyone is feeling better. Two of our Grandkids and I have been feeling lousy also. Hoping they can get outside today. Been praying for some rain but I think we've had enough! LOL! Have you seen the pics of Pensacola, FL? We don't live to far from there. Hope to get my SP pkg. mailed today along with that honey!

mmb195152 06-11-2012 05:19 AM

Sustraley,

Which magazine is the flip flop pattern in? Looks like a fun pattern- pictured in a swap package someone just received. It is so much fun to watch all the posts of packages coming in. Will also be checking out Home Depot.

My package is going out today. It is going about 31/2 hours east of me. Sure hope she likes it. mary

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5280606)
Thanks for the info about Home Depot. I will have to check that out. Guess what, I started picking out fabric for my flip flop pattern in my new magazine. :thumbup:

sustraley 06-11-2012 06:18 AM

mmb195152--it is in the July/August Quiltmaker on page34.

I am sending my package to my SP. Funny, it is someone I have had before. Oh and she does not live in the same state as me. That narrows it down doesn't it?

mscupid804 06-11-2012 06:35 AM

<------Ready to receive hers!:thumbup:

stitchingpost 06-11-2012 06:55 AM

Oh, pinkwater could it be me your sp,I live in the big derby st, and iam grand 14 times over, hummmmmm