Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

nikki128 06-11-2012 09:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I just received the most wonderful package from happystitchermm thank you. It had 2 pieces of fabric, stabilizer, a cute pincushion, 4 magazines, jumbo paper clips, and a 12 month block of month. Also a dog bone for my pup and twizzlers for me :)

mmb195152 06-11-2012 09:29 AM

My SP package was mailed this morning. I hope the lake breezes are blowing when she opens it. I forgot to tell her that my granddaughter helped me make the pincushions one day when we had "craft day at Grandma's".

Krystyna 06-11-2012 09:29 AM

Nice package! Lucky pup! I just love seeing photos of everyone's pets.

Sibi 06-11-2012 09:31 AM

Just sent off my SP's package. It will be traveling NW of me, 415 miles or 7 hours and 35 minutes. Hope she likes her package! Also, I received my package today from Pam (reeskylr) and will be posting pics as soon as the battery for my camera charges up. I just LOVE all my goodies! :-)

Krystyna 06-11-2012 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sibi (Post 5281537)
Just sent off my SP's package. It will be traveling NW of me, 415 miles or 7 hours and 35 minutes. Hope she likes her package! Also, I received my package today from Pam (reeskylr) and will be posting pics as soon as the battery for my camera charges up. I just LOVE all my goodies! :-)

So who's getting it?

Sibi 06-11-2012 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5281543)
So who's getting it?

Sorry....can't give you that info.....it's a secret

Sibi 06-11-2012 10:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my SP package today from Pam (reeskylr) and I wanted to share the lovely package I got! She sent me some lovely fabric, a few patterns for applique and one for a block, 2 books, A quilters cookbook, a quilter's magazine, a lovely notebook, my favorite caramel candies, some tissue and a homemade darling dress that can be a bag holder, clothes pin holder or anything else. I think I'll use it as a thread catcher. The first pic is of everything and the second pic is of the dress. Thanks Pam!

dabbler312 06-11-2012 10:36 AM

Awesome packages - I shipped my package to my secret pal this morning - the post master told me it will take 6-10 business days to get there; sorry SP it's now out of my hands.

reeskylr 06-11-2012 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sibi (Post 5281654)
I got my SP package today from Pam (reeskylr) and I wanted to share the lovely package I got! She sent me some lovely fabric, a few patterns for applique and one for a block, 2 books, A quilters cookbook, a quilter's magazine, a lovely notebook, my favorite caramel candies, some tissue and a homemade darling dress that can be a bag holder, clothes pin holder or anything else. I think I'll use it as a thread catcher. The first pic is of everything and the second pic is of the dress. Thanks Pam!

I'm so happy you love your package, Sibi!!!! I saw those Schnibbles in the LQS and wondered what the heck that was. lol. It was a perfect little gift! Let me know if it is as easy as they say. ;)

Pam

marytoddliz 06-11-2012 11:13 AM

that dress is so cute! where did you get the pattern? I think it might make a cute holder for doll clothes? My Granddaughter, Charleigh is really into doll clothes, she take them off the dolls and carries around the clothes~
She is 2 1/2 and loves clothes, shee told all the kids in her preschool class that her"mamaw makes her pretty dresses" I love that! When I sewed for her Mom she was such a tomboy she would rather wear jeans and grungy tee's. I finally got my girly girl, and I love sewing for her.