Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

mscupid804 06-13-2012 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5286327)
I know this has been covered before, but yes, the $10 is out of pocket. Then most of us add stuff we make or that we've stockpiled. And a lot of us shop dollar stores and use coupons so the cost isn't over $10.

I've been really busy reorganizing my stash ... so far only got three shelves done ... they are two bolts deep.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341815[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341816[/ATTACH]

Gawd! All of y'all have a quilt store as your stash, I have nothing compared to you all!

Krystyna 06-13-2012 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5286354)
Gawd! All of y'all have a quilt store as your stash, I have nothing compared to you all!

Hence my blog with the self-challenge ... sew through it all before I'm dead! Like I said, that's a teeny tiny bit of it. The entire house is a disaster with what I've pulled out and haven't organized yet. Lots of RAK packages going out little by little ... and yes, I can spell H-O-A-R-D-E-R

Krystyna 06-13-2012 10:14 AM

Hmmm. The board suddenly fell silent. Did I scare you all?

mscupid804 06-13-2012 10:22 AM

Ladies, would any of you have a double wedding ring pattern you don't want anymore or know of a site tutorial? Will be for a queen bed. Thx in advance!

FOUND ONE, THX ANYWAY!!!!!!!

fayzer 06-13-2012 10:24 AM

And just when did you have time to do this? My sewing area has gotten so scary, I tiptoe when I go in there.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5286327)

I've been really busy reorganizing my stash ... so far only got three shelves done ... they are two bolts deep.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341815[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341816[/ATTACH]

And here is part of the other side of my studio ... boxes of t shirts for embroidering on top and some finished veils below ... just a tiny piece ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341817[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 06-13-2012 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5286397)
And just when did you have time to do this? My sewing area has gotten so scary, I tiptoe when I go in there.

You'll notice that I only showed photos of the tidy parts. Not the piles, not what was once a sofa, not the dining room table... :(

brenda21 06-13-2012 11:05 AM

show it all! show it all! show it all!---- yes, K, I'm talking to YOU!!!! SHOW IT ALL!!!:p

Krystyna 06-13-2012 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5286481)
show it all! show it all! show it all!---- yes, K, I'm talking to YOU!!!! SHOW IT ALL!!!:p

No. I do not wish to have my home condemned.

Havplenty 06-13-2012 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5286354)

me either ms cupid. krystyna & quilty louise can put many to shame with their stashes.:D but back during my garment sewing daysi too had a mini fabric & craft store at home. those days are long gone.

update: nothing at the sale. it was all vintage (aka really old stuff) and nothing i wanted to bring home. the seller was a former costum maker and had plenty of stuff for sale. those who crazy quilt would have gone crazy at that sale.

Krystyna 06-13-2012 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5286530)
me either ms cupid. krystyna & quilty louise can put many to shame with their stashes.:D but back during my garment sewing daysi too had a mini fabric & craft store at home. those days are long gone.

update: nothing at the sale. it was all vintage (aka really old stuff) and nothing i wanted to bring home. the seller was a former costum maker and had plenty of stuff for sale. those who crazy quilt would have gone crazy at that sale.

Mary, I thought you had stuff in your car, in your tub, etc. Am I hallucinating?
AND I thought you weren't going to that sale!!!