Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

starshine 06-15-2012 06:50 PM

Trying to catch up but still have several pages to go, but I'm tired, and going to bed. Spent the day at the NQA quilt show-it was wonderful. Sent my package out this morning before going to quilt show, as I didn't get it to the po yesterday. It will get there either tomorrow of Monday I expect as it isn't going very far.
Thanks for answering my ? about sick state, Ill makes sense, and yes I guess Louisiana probably is the vowel state.
Matter of fact it is being delivered in my state. I was going to say it wouldn't leave the state but with the way postal stuff goes who knows it could visit 3 other states first.

Lori Peercy 06-15-2012 08:17 PM

I have to sound like the mean one (again) but there were 2 people who got their package today and didn't send a pm to me......was it you? Or you? hmmmmm better get it sent in so you can be in the swap next month!!!!

leiladylei54 06-15-2012 08:28 PM

I know it's not me....because you mentioned you were sewing me a quilt today. Not!!! LOL

hoppa 06-15-2012 08:37 PM

Mailed my pkg out today and it is heading east. Postal center was closed due to computer being down so had to spend extra money by going to a private place but worth it for my SP.

wanda lou 06-15-2012 10:30 PM

just wanted to say hello to everyone.

mscupid804 06-16-2012 04:03 AM

Hi to you too, Wanda!

joejoe31 06-16-2012 04:13 AM

As in Stephen King Hmm or Elvis....lol

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 5290683)
I sent my 2 packages out today. One to Almost Heaven and the other to the home state of the King!

Krystyna 06-16-2012 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by hoppa (Post 5292170)
Mailed my pkg out today and it is heading east. Postal center was closed due to computer being down so had to spend extra money by going to a private place but worth it for my SP.

Who is it??? Tell!!!
And happy anniversary!

SEGASAL 06-16-2012 04:33 AM

I bought it at JoAnn's fabrics ... I can see if there is if there is more there because dd works today... how much were you looking for?

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5291629)
segasal. I love the chef doggies.where did you ever get the fabric?? Soo cute. I love the bags you and Krystyna made. very nice. There's some really nice swishies being recieved. That reminds me I sent mine out yesterday.It went to Wa. or was itMa.No no it was Fl. Shoot another "Senor Moment"Mary

Ladybug 1938 06-16-2012 04:47 AM

a new biscuit (I've already eaten today's serving size). Everything was wrapped in lovely polka dot tissue paper making it all so festive and gift like with the box taped with printed mailing tape....so fun!!! Thank you, Pinkwater!!![/QUOTE]
Love those Biscuits they give that brand out on the planes sometimes and my son brings them for me...