Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Havplenty 06-15-2012 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5290754)
No matter how bad you need it your not getting any of it!!!!lol

oh tomm:D:D:D:D you got such a wonderful 'krystyna' package that it's just we all want to share in the joy of it....and maybe some of the the contents also.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/im...CR4w_uF-nKthP5

lawsonmugs 06-15-2012 08:13 AM

oh tomm don't you start too. Lol .have a good day . Tomm

stitchingpost 06-15-2012 08:24 AM

now now,miss lawsonmugs,we alllll know how nice,loving, kind,you areand weeee know you will share,really just kiddin with you, but I would like to know bout the mug apron patt, didn't know if its a mccalls,or a simipticty ,I relly would like to get one

Krystyna 06-15-2012 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5290831)
now now,miss lawsonmugs,we alllll know how nice,loving, kind,you areand weeee know you will share,really just kiddin with you, but I would like to know bout the mug apron patt, didn't know if its a mccalls,or a simipticty ,I relly would like to get one

If you are very, very, very good, I will send you the pattern with your earrings. As long as you promise to make me one! Or two. Or maybe three.

stitchingpost 06-15-2012 10:22 AM

omg ,omg ol master i will iwill make you as many as you want . iam your servent, ladies remind me later that 2 mtdews this early is not good for me ,iam all jacked up, but the good news is i got 18 little tissue holdersmade to give to the ladies in my qiult quild for sat, and my house is clean,and all my horses are taken care for the day, and got a new book ,and miss krystyna, when i grow up i want to be just like you, have i done enough sucking up yet ,lol thank you

Krystyna 06-15-2012 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5291077)
miss krystyna, when i grow up i want to be just like you

Trust me, I don't think that's a good idea ...:thumbdown:

buslady 06-15-2012 10:34 AM

Wow, I only missed a couple of days reading and was PAGES behind. Someone a couple pages said she should have took notes, I've had that very thought every time!! LOL Here is hoping everyone that is il gets better, everyone that is doing good, keeps it up; and everyone getting stuff likes it, and those sending is blessed a thousandfold!! I hope I covered it all!! Mine will go out soon. It has been a CRAZY couple of weeks around here. Gotta get to work.

onaemtnest 06-15-2012 11:04 AM

Well I'm baaaaack! Did you miss me? I'm 20 pages behind... missed the chatter but a death in the family and two trips to Denver for that reason....I'm not complaining but just excusin' :0)

Two, count 'em two SP are winging their way EAST of Idaho. Both to the same state, one in the northern part of the state....she yes, she traded with me a Twister sista' tool for some of my Fossil Fern fabrics :0)....she lives very close to the town DH and I were raised. She likes peanut butter.

Hmm...let's see the second box is headed to the same state but more mid state....she celebrates all holidays (she's a party girl :0) she has an embroidery machine, she wouldn't throw the
BLACK LICORICE out. Her zip code adds up to 13.

fayzer 06-15-2012 12:20 PM

I got my squishy form my secret pal Linda R. Love it! Will post a photo this evening and tell you all about it.:D I'm happy, can't you tell?

dabbler312 06-15-2012 12:38 PM

I received a notice from my secret pal today thanking me for the package I sent - I'm still trying to pick myself up from the floor - my package was shipped international to the Netherlands on Monday, June 11, and she already has it
(only 4 days)!!!!!