Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March “Quilty Madness” Oh Sew Sweet ‘CANDY’ 2.5" swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-%93quilty-madness%94-oh-sew-sweet-%91candy%92-2-5-swap-t259668.html)

happylab 02-26-2015 04:18 PM

FYI, oI have my fabric all washed, now I'm in the process of ironing all of the fabric and will be cutting and sorting tomorrow. I will mail out my candy next week some time.

SheriR 02-26-2015 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 7106876)
FYI, oI have my fabric all washed, now I'm in the process of ironing all of the fabric and will be cutting and sorting tomorrow. I will mail out my candy next week some time.

That sounds great!!! Just so you know, washing is optional. I never wash. Especially when I cut up jelly rolls. :D

SheriR 02-27-2015 10:03 AM

I think my mail man hates me. My mail box isn't big enough to hold many Candy packages. Yesterday he left FOUR at my door step. If I get any today, and I am expecting more, he'll actually have to walk in SNOW... (It's a big deal in Texas, I promise lol ) :D

Received from: honchey, Patrick's Mom, n10sgrrl, and nls.

I've received 17/31 packages! I'm thrilled. Thanks ladies!

sewmany 02-28-2015 06:13 AM

I keep looking at this since it first came out.
i like to do 15/5
ty. Did i make the deadline?

SheriR 02-28-2015 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by sewmany (Post 7108859)
I keep looking at this since it first came out.
i like to do 15/5
ty. Did i make the deadline?

Welcome!! You made it. :D with over 15 hours to spare. :)

trish b 02-28-2015 02:09 PM

Hi Sheri and other swappers. I will be mailing my package on Monday. They are mostly cut and ready to go. I have hasd the most terrible upper respitory infection which is now getting better so I am behind a little bit. Take care everyone.
Trish

Cre8tvlwyr 03-01-2015 08:31 AM

Oh oh..... I finally made it to the computer again - been coughing up a storm too long! (and it isn't even as cold here as many of "y'all" have been!!) I never sent a tally to you - I have most of the 50 fabs cut. So if it is still possible, you can change my ??s to 15 cotton and 5 batik and I will mail them by mid-week.
So sorry!! am I within that 15 hours??? (otherwise - next time I guess)
Gus

...looking up at Trish's post - I guess I'm not the only one under the weather here!:(

Cre8tvlwyr 03-01-2015 03:38 PM

ok.... so I have about 15 strips yet to cut up and looking at some of them I'm convinced I may have cut them into stamps the last time I did this - there are definitely over 50 different cottons in what I will send, but some I may have sent last year...ok?? (I have a cold and my brain isn't quite functioning up to par....:rolleyes:)
Gus

khquilter 03-03-2015 12:35 PM

Sheri,

Just wondering if you received my package?

SheriR 03-03-2015 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by khquilter (Post 7113628)
Sheri,

Just wondering if you received my package?

I'm waiting on a handful of packages, but my PO delivery person did bring yours to my door TODAY :D I also received a package from Geneasmarite! Thank you ladies, Both of you. And thanks too for the extra 30 for the thank you gift.

So far I've received 13 sets for our March Madness thank you. And I'm thrilled. It's fun!!