Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t178942.html)

Krystyna 03-11-2012 08:49 AM

Moonrise, luscious colors. And what nice goodies! Maureen, you are one lucky swapper!

Judith1005 03-11-2012 11:09 AM

Awesome!! Love all the colors.

Originally Posted by Moedeenie (Post 5049678)
I also received a beautiful Batik Doll Quilt, from my partner, Lisa aka Moonrise. Lisa also made me a matching sewing kit and included 4 lovely fabric bundles and a bag of Sugarfree Life Savers, which I must note are delicious! My doll quilt is embellished with fabric flower buttons ...the lighting is a little off here this morning so the pictures do not do justice to the true beauty of this magnificent doll quilt. Thank you so much Lisa! And please know that I will get your Doll Quilt mailed this week. Enjoy!!!!

Needlegrammy 03-11-2012 02:12 PM

What a lovely little quilt and needlecase.

Originally Posted by Moedeenie (Post 5049678)
I also received a beautiful Batik Doll Quilt, from my partner, Lisa aka Moonrise. Lisa also made me a matching sewing kit and included 4 lovely fabric bundles and a bag of Sugarfree Life Savers, which I must note are delicious! My doll quilt is embellished with fabric flower buttons ...the lighting is a little off here this morning so the pictures do not do justice to the true beauty of this magnificent doll quilt. Thank you so much Lisa! And please know that I will get your Doll Quilt mailed this week. Enjoy!!!!

Tulip 03-11-2012 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5050139)
Tulip thank you so much I printed it out, I have been looking for something like that for awhile now!

Your welcome Lori. The chart works beautifully. Just a hint and you may know this already, I of course learned this tonight. The corner setting blocks, only cut them once on the diagonal, not twice. (Ask me how I know this, lol).:o

Lynnie25 03-11-2012 10:46 PM

Oh wow, stepped away from the computer for a few days and the little quilts flowed in :)

Love Dotty's Monkey quilt - she is just so talented.

Jaunty Melissa's batik beauty is gorgeous and then what do I see, another 'blues' batik - I am in batik heaven :) Great job everyone.

I will quilt mine this week then it will be off to the US.

Krystyna, love the themes for April and May - have already picked out my 2 colours, just can't decide on a pattern yet but will wait and see who my partner is. Maybe it will be a visiting American quilter (hint, hint) :) :) Then she would have to come to Tassie or I would have to deliver hers to Melbourne.

Krystyna 03-12-2012 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5052265)
Krystyna, love the themes for April and May - have already picked out my 2 colours, just can't decide on a pattern yet but will wait and see who my partner is. Maybe it will be a visiting American quilter (hint, hint) :) :) Then she would have to come to Tassie or I would have to deliver hers to Melbourne.

Oh, OK, you two pesty hint dropping quilters. I don't like to assign in advance, but I think I can make an exception this time. BUT we want pix of your visit together!

LeslieFrost 03-12-2012 03:42 PM

Got my DQ today!

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All! I received my little quilt today, and it is beautiful! Look at all of the great fabrics. Thanks ljdugas! (The blues in the pic are really more lavendar and purple in the quilt.)

oowee 03-12-2012 04:07 PM

Very Very Nice!!! Beautiful

abdconsultant 03-12-2012 04:56 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Received my DQ from 978 gray [ATTACH=CONFIG]319387[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]319388[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]319389[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]319390[/ATTACH]

goldsberry921 03-12-2012 04:59 PM

What a cute St. Paddy's Day DQ!! Very cute!!!!