Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t178942.html)

Krystyna 02-20-2012 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 4989234)
Krystyna, Krystyna... help me, help me.. or as my little GD said when she was younger... hep me, Gpa!!!
I don't mean to cause trouble (especially on your first doll quilt swap as the hostess) but I am totally lost. I must have missed some posts somewhere.

For March... what can we do? And is the theme optional or not? :shock: :D :)

March is sender's choice. I had the feeling that all the discussion of April might get people confused. Especially me!

Krystyna 02-20-2012 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 4989667)
Krystyna

You sure hit the mother lode with that Google search... Wow didn't realize there were so many colors in one place... So what is April suppose to be, I came in a bit late in this conversation.. Spring is good, two color not great.. Already have my March one near done, Fall colors so hopefully someone likes fall as much as I do. As I am making 4 place mats and a table runner for myself with the same pattern...

April will have a theme but we're not there yet! We're not even in March yet!!!:shock:
BUT ... the theme is always optional ... so not to worry.:thumbup:

QuiltingKrazy 02-20-2012 06:09 AM

WOW! I haven't read this thread in a while and I was begining to think I was WAY behind! I'm just mailing Feb DQ and haven't even thought about March yet, and then all of a sudden we're talking APRIL DQ's! My head is spinning.....
But I really like having a theme to go with for DQs. It seems easier for me to have boundries to work with otherwise
my mind runs wild and takes me forever to decide on something. So April with two colors, is good for me!

If my March partner (whenever assigned) wants to point me in a direction, or color scheme GO FOR IT! :thumbup:

Krystyna 02-20-2012 04:32 PM

Just thought I'd check in and see if everybody is happy and not too confused :thumbup:

I know we have some new people this month, and I hope you'll invite your QB buddies to join us.

If you don't hear from me for a day or two, not to worry. I am in the middle of doing inventory on all my lace fabrics and trims. For those of you with a scary-huge stash of quilting fabric ... picture a teeny tiny studio bursting with both fabric AND lace and you'll know why I am having a mini-nervous breakdown!:shock:

Well, onward and upward! Get those machines revved up!

JoAnnGC 02-21-2012 10:53 AM

Count me in for March, Krystyna!

scrappy fay1 02-21-2012 01:00 PM

Sign me up!!! I will send you a pm.

PamStrebe 02-21-2012 03:32 PM

I would love to do my first doll swap. I am very excited!

Needlegrammy 02-21-2012 04:11 PM

Welcome Pam, Warning it is addictive!!!!!

Originally Posted by PamStrebe (Post 4995924)
I would love to do my first doll swap. I am very excited!

Needlegrammy 02-21-2012 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4993023)
Just thought I'd check in and see if everybody is happy and not too confused :thumbup:

I know we have some new people this month, and I hope you'll invite your QB buddies to join us.

If you don't hear from me for a day or two, not to worry. I am in the middle of doing inventory on all my lace fabrics and trims. For those of you with a scary-huge stash of quilting fabric ... picture a teeny tiny studio bursting with both fabric AND lace and you'll know why I am having a mini-nervous breakdown!:shock:

Well, onward and upward! Get those machines revved up!

I have some quilting peeps I have invited to join us. If you need to store some fabric, I have some room in my playroom.

oowee 02-21-2012 05:23 PM

This is my first doll quilt. Count me in!!!!!