Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t178942.html)

QuilterMomma 03-01-2012 11:44 AM

Sounds like fun Quilty Louise. We will have fun again.

978gray 03-01-2012 12:28 PM

I joined the Group too!!! Thanks Krystyna for doing this!!!!

Everyone reading this who likes the Doll Swaps - join the group!!

Krystyna 03-01-2012 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by 978gray (Post 5022371)
I joined the Group too!!! Thanks Krystyna for doing this!!!!

Everyone reading this who likes the Doll Swaps - join the group!!

Glad you like it. And it's a great place for us to post all sorts of stuff.

TammyB 03-01-2012 03:35 PM

Welcome to the newcomers. You're gonna have fun! Let the games begin! I'm coming for you, Shelburn!

Thanks for organizing us Krystyna!

Lv2sew2011 03-01-2012 09:34 PM

Ok I went to the groups but can't find who we are matched with for March..can someone lead me in the right directions? Thanks
Donna

Muv 03-02-2012 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5023603)
Ok I went to the groups but can't find who we are matched with for March..can someone lead me in the right directions? Thanks
Donna

Krystyna has put the list on this thread at post no. 150. Your partner is LuvMyAsh.

mooretll 03-02-2012 02:48 AM

Got my partner and have pm her just waiting for nanakathy55 to send pm back and we are off.

jillnjo 03-02-2012 05:57 AM

I've been looking through some patterns for ideas to use this month. I have one nearly finished, but, hey! it never hurts to find one we like better! This is the most fun swap for me. I like it that there are almost no rules, so you can create to your hearts content. I noticed that there were several newbies this month-hope they enjoy it, too! I'm starting to feel the stirring hope of Spring!....and it makes me notice all the patterns with spring flowers and colors. I love Spring, don't you?

Krystyna 03-02-2012 06:11 AM

Jilnjo, I can't wait to see what you make. I picked up an extra partner this month, so I'm making two. The first one, as I mentioned is hand pieced and is taking it's time. This morning I'm starting on my second one with that spring time theme in paper piecing! I just love this swap because it lets me experiment with new techniques and expands my skill set.
We do have some new members this month and I am thrilled. A few are old friends I dragged over from my other favorite spot - the secret pal swap. The hostess, Lori Peercy, has joined us this month.
And -- I am soooo excited -- my future daughter-in-law, JauntyMelissa has come along for the ride. DragonflyNana is her partner. We just went shopping for fabric last night and I know this will be fun, fun, fun!

almond 03-02-2012 09:52 AM

This is my 1st swap and I am really excited. My partner is Boop56. I have been working on your quilt last night and this morning between helping my DH with an upholstery job. Can't wait to send it to her. Hope I can do a good enough job for her.

So excited about receiving my 1st quilt. Can't wait to see it.

CHARGE AHEAD GIRLS!!!!!!!