Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2014-pincushion-needle-case-swap-%7E-sign-up-closes-march-1st-t241867.html)

lynnie 03-05-2014 11:48 AM

Hi everyone,~~~~ NH thanks for the pics, love the wild turnkeys but not as much as the bird and the basket. I tried to do a counted x-stitch pc, but my vision got so bad, I can't see to do it anymore. very frustrating!!!!
Keep them pics coming. and speaking of pics, my partner was to get her pc today, did you get it???? please show us pics. I hope he got there o.k., I packed him in a food container again. hope he didn't eat your chocolate bar either.
guess what, I'm going on a cruise for my b'day and anniversary. don't know where, but who cares. I'll find out later when DH gets home. leaving from NY and going south. Yeah!!!!

lauriejo 03-05-2014 04:19 PM

A cruise sounds like fun, I've always wanted to do one. And south sounds especially nice!

lynnie 03-05-2014 05:02 PM

and the food is great and so is the chocolate buffet
and all the desserts and the pastas,a and the midnight buffet,
and all the yummies

lynnie 03-05-2014 05:04 PM

looks like my partner didn't get hers today, po promised again, and didn't deliver.

lawsonmugs 03-05-2014 05:10 PM

Lynnie seems like their 2 day mail is more like 3 day mail lately. Well I got mine all packed up 2 p.c.'s and 1 nb. plus 3 other packages to send. My goodness I'll probably pass out when Brenda (the post master) tells me the price of mailing it all. lol. I want to go south too. Just not on a ship. The water terrifies me. My grandpa was old school. He threw me in to a pool when I was a kid and said "sink or swim" well I didn't know how to swim so I sunk. Now I can't relax enough to float so I can learn to swim. Don't ya feel sorry for me. How sad huh? Now maybe you all should send me some sugar free chocolate.Just a suggestion. Have a good night all.

JuneBillie 03-05-2014 08:44 PM

Lawsonmugs when I was a kid dad took us to a cabin by a lake for a week in Wisconsin. At the time we lived in Chicago. Well, we had inner tubes to go out in the water with to have fun. Us kids couldn't swim. Dad started kidding and said to my brother I am going to teach you how to swim and did that, then he did that to my sister and in he threw her, he looked at me, and I jumped in. lol.. I figured if I was going to drown I would do it on my own terms. hehe. Dad would have pulled us back up though or mom would have threw him in. They could both swim though. :rolleyes:

Ok, should we all get tickets to follow lynnie south? :) She's going to have fun.

Psychomomquilter 03-06-2014 05:31 AM

peachs hope you let our fearless leader know you received them

brod71 03-06-2014 06:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good Morning Everyone! I am so excited to have received my pin cushion from Lynnie yesterday. It brought such joy to me last night after getting home from a long days work. I wasn't expecting it so soon so it was quite a nice surprise. It is the cutest pin cushion I have ever seen and it is a great addition to my little collection. Thank you for the chocolate bar and the sweet pins also. He has been named Lucky of course and I am so glad he is ALL mine! Thank you again Lynnie I absolutely love it!! Is that a pattern you used or something you came up by yourself?? SO creative I love it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]465924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]465925[/ATTACH]

klaws 03-06-2014 07:07 AM

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Great job Lynnie! I'm so jealous!

lauriejo 03-06-2014 07:34 AM

Oh that is an adorable pincushion! lynnie how did you attach the leprechaun to the cushion?