Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2014-pincushion-needle-case-swap-%7E-sign-up-closes-march-1st-t241867.html)

nhnative 04-03-2014 11:32 AM

I hope that Laurie posts a pic of it. Sounds cute Raining today and one road was already flooded and that was just after raining 2 hours. I guess it's better than snow

lynnie 04-03-2014 11:42 AM

sorry to hear of more bad weather, again.
WE have beautiful weather today, about 58 or so.
went shopping with mil for cruise filp-flops.
it's so beautiful today.

lawsonmugs 04-03-2014 12:50 PM

It's 76* here today wow. It's also storming off and on. Got my living room carpet steam cleaned. yes I love this temp. Tomorrow only in the low to mid 50's. Oh well. At least it quit being so cold with freezing and below zero night temps. Lauriejo please post a picture of Lynnie's pin cushion etc. Thanks, still waiting on my needlecase. Mary

nhnative 04-03-2014 01:09 PM

It's still raining and only 41. Tomorrow is supposed to be 68 and still raining. Where is the Ark? I don't think I'll have 2 good days in a row. And then I'm not even home long enough to get much done.

lauriejo 04-03-2014 01:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well all I can say about the weather is that it doesn't require shovelling. Actually the grass is already looking a little bit greener.

Here is a pic of what I sent to lynnie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]469953[/ATTACH]

I am still waiting to hear on three packages for March.
jver702 shipped to roserips on 3/25 and I am still waiting to hear if it arrived.
Roserips was to have shipped out on Monday, she was a little late due to family troubles. I haven't gotten confirmation yet though. So, as far as I know, NanaKathy55 is waiting on a pincushion and lawsonmugs is waiting on a needlecase. Anybody else still waiting????

nhnative 04-03-2014 02:11 PM

That is a cute pincushion. Just so spring like. The pins are nice too and I love yoyos

lawsonmugs 04-03-2014 02:29 PM

Very cute love the fabrics. Mary

JuneBillie 04-03-2014 05:12 PM

That's a very pretty pincushion with the yo yo, and the finger pincushion too. Very nice spring scene and colors.

All went well at the doctors, but he put me on a diet. lol.. I have to log exercise too, but the exercise has to be slowly a little at a time.

It was pretty today. Warm and comfortably breezy.

lauriejo 04-03-2014 06:07 PM

Oooooh diet, that's a bad word lol. But I am glad that all went well. Did he give you a specific exercise?

lawsonmugs 04-04-2014 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 6659087)
Oooooh diet, that's a bad word lol. But I am glad that all went well. Did he give you a specific exercise?

I agree with Lauriejo Diet is a bad 4 letter word. lol