Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

bootsy 03-24-2017 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7789867)
Hi Everyone,

I posted feedback for each of you yesterday, for a successful Boom swap! :o If I missed anyone, please pm me and let me know.

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed the swap very much and shall continue as long as :thumbup:I can. The blocks I received were all amazing.

bootsy 03-24-2017 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7787423)
Thanks for the update on Nana Kathy. Sending prayers

Thank you. I really enjoyed the swap and will stay as long as I can. Right now I got the flu runny nose, bad cough, headache the whole nine yards. Have bot seen Dr, yet but if it continues I will. Have a great day:thumbup:

sewbizgirl 03-24-2017 05:08 AM

Hope you can rest and get better quick, Bootsy!

Janice McC 03-24-2017 07:30 AM

Bootsy, take care of yourself. We'll be around when you are feeling a bit better!

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 7790322)
Thank you. I really enjoyed the swap and will stay as long as I can. Right now I got the flu runny nose, bad cough, headache the whole nine yards. Have bot seen Dr, yet but if it continues I will. Have a great day:thumbup:

QuilterMomma 03-24-2017 12:19 PM

I will get to mine after I finish up a couple more UFOs that are on deadlines of April 15. Lots more quilting to be done. These blocks might give me a breather, we shall see. The setting fabrics for these blocks got set aside in a pile lost in the abiss of cleaning up and moving the longarm.

Libster 03-25-2017 05:15 PM

Hi, Guys. Sorry I've been missing in action, but I've been hospitalized from before day Monday morning until tonight. Had emergency gall bladder surgery on Tuesday. Truly, thought I was going to die before then. I live alone, so they've kept me as long as possible. No access to computer until tonight. My friend went to the post office and they actually gave my blocks to her this Thursday. I was so afraid they were going to send them back to Janice. Long story- part-time, week-end mail deliverer who really didn't want to be bothered. She left me a letter addressed to me, a magazine addressed to my next door neighbor and then posted on tracking that she had "no access to delivery point". I was standing in the front door watching her as she did this. Oh well, such is life. Main thing is.......I GOT MY BLOCKS!!!!!
I love them! Thank you, Everybody, they're perfect. I'll get some ratings posted as soon as I feel a little better, I promise. Tonight, I plan on truly sleeping for the first time in over a week. I've missed all of you. Oh, all the nurses on the second floor love my blocks as much as I do! They all snuck into my room to see them and oooh and awwww over them. Night, All.

joanelizbay 03-25-2017 05:37 PM

So sorry to hear that Libster! Glad you are home and hope you get a good night sleep!!

Kassaundra 03-25-2017 06:15 PM

Libster so sorry to hear about the surgery but glad your home and on the mend.

sewbizgirl 03-25-2017 06:28 PM

Gosh, Libster! Hope you are feeling a lot better now. Rest and get strong again....

terriamn 03-25-2017 08:20 PM

Libster so sorry. Sending hugs and prayers for quick and complete healing.