Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

All2Pieces 03-19-2017 06:42 AM

Hey all :wave: My blocks arrived and they are wonderful! Thank you so-o-o much!

Jaba - how big is your beautiful medallion? I'm using two sizes, 23" for the lap quilts and I was thinking 65" for the bed quilt.

bootsy 03-19-2017 08:00 AM

To all boomers I received my blocks today all were fantastic thank you for all your time and effort Can't wait to put them all together as a result my project will be amazing.

bootsy 03-19-2017 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7786083)
OH Jaba I can't wait to see your finished quilt. Your medallion is so pretty

Hi Terriamn Just received your block thank you so much I love it. OMG 1/16th of an inch? if you did not tell me I would have never even noticed. The block will work just fine.

jaba 03-19-2017 08:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my blocks and have been playing with them. The medallion is 24 x 24" and I'm going to do 6 blocks wide and 6 blocks long so I have to make a few more. I started laying them out, trying to decide what colors to use and where...but it is a start:) Thank you ladies for the nice blocks, it will make a great boom quilt.[ATTACH=CONFIG]570077[/ATTACH]

bootsy 03-19-2017 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 7781731)
I love my block! AMAZING!!

Hi Linda Just received your block. Thank you I love it the gray material from Nashville was so cute and will fit in perfect with my project.

ljdugas31 03-19-2017 08:35 AM

bootsy So glad you liked it. Been sick not sewing much.Next week will be better.

Lstew2212 03-19-2017 09:08 AM

Received my blocks yesterday and just had a chance to take them out of the baggies today. I LOVE them, all of them are perfect. Thanks for putting your hearts into each and everyone. I am going to try the QAYG method with these.

Mona G 03-19-2017 01:06 PM

I just returned home form a weekend visit to Iowa to see parents and in laws to find my blocks!!! I took them out of the baggies and even tho I haven't finished boom 17 quilt yet I think I will be putting this one together first. I bought some orange and purple fabric for my borders a while back so i'm ready to go as soon as I figure out a layout.

I want to thank everyone for the lovely blocks, this is going to be am awesome quilt and I can't wait to see everyone's finished quilts from boom 18.

Janice McC 03-19-2017 01:27 PM

I'm back and happy to see that packages are arriving.

Just want to let you know that I've just heard from NanaKathy and she asks for your prayers. There's a serious medical issue with a family member that has quickly come up. She and her family are very worried so any prayers and/or healing thoughts sent their way would be welcome.

I've got to check on the Aprilites now. I'm so far behind...

terriamn 03-19-2017 04:11 PM

Thanks for the update on Nana Kathy. Sending prayers