Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-fat-quarter-swap-months-theme-spring-flowers-t261443.html)

jaba 03-07-2015 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You are so funny SheriR....Received these little beauties from bullock2us today! Ginger doesn't think they are spring flowers, I do, think they will make a beautiful runner or wall hanging. Thank you Ginger, I love them [ATTACH=CONFIG]512855[/ATTACH]

kiffie2413 03-07-2015 04:42 PM

Well I think they're all beautiful! Spring or not..

Brat,
Let's see..do I feel guilty for having lots of wavy swirly fabric??? Um, nope...sure don't..
Especially not if it entails me signing up for a round robin.. lol
Not that I'm opposed to round robins.. With dh, Mom, grandkids (my son is working out of state for at least 1 week, I'm helping ddil), and lastly my own crazy self, I'd end up "rockin' robin" I'm a-feared...:p

Besides, this way I can share every now and again...this month I am the post office's best customer...lol.

I managed to unseal 1 of your boxes and squeeze in a fq of that wave fabric. Consider it my contribution to your round robin;)

Kif

sewellie 03-07-2015 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7119112)
You are so funny SheriR....Received these little beauties from bullock2us today! Ginger doesn't think they are spring flowers, I do, think they will make a beautiful runner or wall hanging. Thank you Ginger, I love them [ATTACH=CONFIG]512855[/ATTACH]

These purples and blues are knocking my socks off!!!! :cool:

Bullock2us 03-07-2015 10:02 PM

Good thing it warmed up here in Idaho since your not wearing any socks sewellie!

Bullock2us 03-07-2015 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512895[/ATTACH]Look at the beauties that I got from Jaba! I will have to find something fun to do with them-hmmm. Thanks again Jaba!

Elisabrat 03-08-2015 08:58 AM

Well thanks Kiff sure you don't want to PLAY that round robin lol.. if I ask her enough times she might just bend we will see. :) watch and find out for sure! lol.

I am bummed. my son sent me three things from Walmart. the pants arrived. very nice. but the dehydrator and the mystery gift did not. they were all delivered on the same day it says. how sad is that. upside is they are sending out the dehydrator to me priority so it should get here Monday tada now I can make some beef jerky! dried fruit! things that require nothing more than cutting and drying and that will be wonderful come the summer. I love dried fruit. easy to take to dialysis and well the price is right. I am very happy. it is a gift for my DH. how funny is that. that man doesn't cook unless its seriously the last choice. on earth lol. so its for me I know it! grin. ok ok back to fabric!

thank you for sharing the fat quarters your getting. this month seems people are sending a lot faster. yahoo! if anyone hasn't sent can you let me know and also when your planning to send so I can save that email in case your partner gets worried and have an answer for them when they write? muchas gracias!!!!

letsquilt 03-08-2015 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got some real pretty fabrics from Nancyw yesterday,Nancy you did a great job with my fabrics.I love them all,have already started a small project with the Navy ones.Thank you so much!

sewellie 03-08-2015 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 7120081)
I got some real pretty fabrics from Nancyw yesterday,Nancy you did a great job with my fabrics.I love them all,have already started a small project with the Navy ones.Thank you so much!

I think I've said this before, nancyw sends such pretty fabric.
Ellie

TPr9258 03-08-2015 07:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Joba, thanks so much for Easter fabric, cant wait till I can get the sewing machine going, its in the shop right now have to do my stuff on my featherweight, lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512977[/ATTACH]

TPr9258 03-08-2015 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sewellie,
Thanks so much for the fabric, have to come up with idea to use it, hate to have it sitting around, lol I will never win (never have any fabric)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512978[/ATTACH]