Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-fat-quarter-swap-months-theme-spring-flowers-t261443.html)

SheriR 02-19-2015 09:56 PM

I love spring flowers! PMing now. :-)

Elisabrat 02-20-2015 08:22 AM

oh goodie! swappers! I love swappers! ok I love love the photos of fabrics shared and received. It is inspiring to see the different possibilities out there and selections shared. so remember take pictures and save them so if your partner cant post them you will have them to share. not everyone has a camera if you don't let your partner know so they can take pictures! its that simple! we have a few swappers for both swaps and some with only one swap they re chosing so be sure to tell me or you will just get the flower swap ok? gracias!

sewellie 02-20-2015 08:41 AM

I'm in for spring flowers, please. No Easter. Thanks.
Ellie (aka sewellie) PMing Linda as we speak

craftymatt2 02-20-2015 04:47 PM

Oh good now the fun begins, i will pm you

Elisabrat 02-21-2015 05:50 AM

I think we will see some pretty fabric this month. oh come on! its FLOWERS! who hates flowers?? and you know these cause no allergies at all! see good for everyone! tulips? I love tulips bought a couple yards last year of red tulips adore it. then of course there is the good old roses.. who hates roses? I never buy roses because they don't last but a few days but fabric roses? well heck hey stay blooming forever! my mother loved roses, I have always had several plants Queen Elisabeth, then of course there is the Double delight (white with pink edges) my favorite of all time.. and then there is.. ok ok I guess I love roses too. grin... what about little freesias and lily of the valley flowers? sorta gorgeous also. ok FACE it. flowers are all pretty. I am a sucker for flowers. are you? then sign on up and trade away our little selection of flowers and receive some different ones in return! its the deal of the century! come on over and join the lighter side!

jclinganrey 02-21-2015 09:50 AM

I sent my PM. Pretty flower FQ's! Pass on the Easter side swap for me.

Jane

jeanne49 02-21-2015 09:48 PM

PM'd Brat tonight - I'm in again.

sewellie 02-21-2015 10:15 PM

Funny thing you should mention flowers. Went to put coffee grinds in the compost pile today and there were little daffodils and a couple tulips coming up in the middle of the pile. Goofy little things, they don't know (or care) if snow is predicted in the next couple days. hahaha

cuppy 02-22-2015 12:11 AM

Count me in for the Spring FQ swap. Love flowers. Please no Easter bunnies, or eggs.( edible only)

klaws 02-22-2015 08:35 AM

I just posted signups for the March Pincushion and Needlecase swap. Everyone is welcome! Please come and join us.