Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-fat-quarter-swap-spring-flowers-t241394.html)

kiffie2413 03-16-2014 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the pics of the fqs I received from Sewellie, some lovely white cotton lace and sweet lil note card, too..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]467573[/ATTACH]
Thanks Ellie!! It was great that you recalled that I love Fall fabrics...and metallic Fall fabrics are even better!
K

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 03-16-2014 10:45 PM

lilac fabric

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 6623680)
Oh my goodness look at the lilacs!!! I absolutely adore lilacs. Sue, or April, what is the name of the lilac fabric on the top left of the picture? I really think I NEED that fabric. Even though they make me sneeze I always have to bring in a few bouquets every spring. I think it is partly because then I know it's really, really spring.

laurie jo that fabric came from my local quilt shop and there is a name on the selvage edge I don't remember what it is but maybe sue can look at it for you, I fell in love with those fabrics too, and I'm going back to get me some, but I haven't made it there yet...I know it isn't the answer, but it's the only answer I have lol

sustraley 03-17-2014 02:37 AM

I looked at the selvage and did not find anything. All I found was "uired for commercial use".

Elisabrat 03-18-2014 04:28 AM

kiffe, those are great. I sure love fall fabrics too never a bad time to get them. I think they blend best with most houses.. neutral couches and throw pillows and a beautiful fall quilt on top of it.. oh yeah. I think they are .. warmer lol than most.

Ok I have a few without packages. Could anyone please play angel for me???
I have sent two packages out to cover my errors. Currently there are about 4 however that have not received and I wrote to find out and.. silence so please let me know if you can help.

Elisabrat 03-18-2014 01:30 PM

Lauriejo could you please open up your email??? gracias Senorita!!!

lauriejo 03-18-2014 02:01 PM

Sorry about the inbox, I made some room.

Trippgal 03-18-2014 09:49 PM

I can angel and mail same day if i get it before 3pm pst wednesday. Or i can still do it but it wont be mailed out til tuesday.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6632472)
kiffe, those are great. I sure love fall fabrics too never a bad time to get them. I think they blend best with most houses.. neutral couches and throw pillows and a beautiful fall quilt on top of it.. oh yeah. I think they are .. warmer lol than most.

Ok I have a few without packages. Could anyone please play angel for me???
I have sent two packages out to cover my errors. Currently there are about 4 however that have not received and I wrote to find out and.. silence so please let me know if you can help.

kiffie2413 03-19-2014 03:15 AM

Brat, you know I'll be happy to "Angel" for ya, just pm me..
K

Elisabrat 03-20-2014 01:18 PM

My wonderful angels. THank you is all I can say. :) hope you know it means a lot to me :)

getting ready for BATIKS?????

kiffie2413 03-21-2014 04:11 AM

Ready and raring to go with batiks!!:thumbup:
K