Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March to June 2015 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2015-wall-hanging-swap-t261647.html)

JNCT14 07-13-2015 01:50 AM

Whew! According to USPS, my wh wss delivered on Saturday and ' left with an individual'. Got to love USPS. At least its there! On to the next one!

CarolinePaj 07-13-2015 04:12 AM

Aww... that is so lovely.... to have inspired you in any way is fantastic!

And as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... so I think I will be flattering you and your wall hanging very soon - LOL LOL LOL!

Hugs

Caroline

[QUOTE=skaduzy;7255108]

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 7254457)
Hi Shaduzy,

Caroline, I made it up myself but the wall hanging I got from you last swap inspired me. I hadn't done a Dresden plate block before and had to do one for my Marti Michell club. Copy it......😀

ube quilting 07-13-2015 12:11 PM

Marilyn, that is one of the fun things about this swap. It really allows for the "anything goes" theory of creativity. Join in and give it a go. There are lots of good people here to give support and ideas when needed.
peace

skaduzy 07-13-2015 04:45 PM

Thanks again

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks again to OkieJudy. I hope I can get this to work this time.
I got a lovely wall hanging from Judy....lots of glitz and sparkle in the trim and satiny draping....it's going to be hanging in the place of honor above my sewing machine for the next four months, until our next swap is due. Its always fun to go out of your box and someday I will and do something fancy instead of plain old cotton! Thanks, Judy.....I like it a lot and here goes....I hope I can send the picture.

Kassaundra 07-13-2015 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 7256025)
Thanks again to OkieJudy. I hope I can get this to work this time.
I got a lovely wall hanging from Judy....lots of glitz and sparkle in the trim and satiny draping....it's going to be hanging in the place of honor above my sewing machine for the next four months, until our next swap is due. Its always fun to go out of your box and someday I will and do something fancy instead of plain old cotton! Thanks, Judy.....I like it a lot and here goes....I hope I can send the picture.

Judy's reminded me of an Arabian Knights tent, like Shaharazahd (sp)

jaba 07-13-2015 06:12 PM

Just got home from taking my Dad to doctor's appt.'s in Montana, went to the PO but still waiting. No package today

skaduzy 07-13-2015 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7256069)
Judy's reminded me of an Arabian Knights tent, like Shaharazahd (sp)

It just seems so flowing and the trim is pretty, too. It feels nice and silky. I never thought of
Arabian but you may be right. I think it was a lot of work to get it to lay right. She did good!

CarolinePaj 07-14-2015 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Here is the wonderful wall-hanging that I received from Kassaundra... and the sweeties that she sent!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]525136[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much Kassaundra.

Hugs

Caroline

JNCT14 07-15-2015 01:46 AM

Very cool! I think I have an idea for the next swap. Goodcthing....I have been in a funk lately.

jaba 07-16-2015 06:14 PM

Just to let everyone know, I received mine today from QuiltyMom. It's fabulous and I love it! Needs a little pressing and I'll get it hung, take a pic and post tomorrow so all of you can see:)