Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Sign-ups! Closes March 2 at midnight. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-sign-ups-closes-march-2-midnight-t322917.html)

michelle-quilts 03-20-2024 12:34 PM

No worries!

I think we all understand that sometimes things come up or things go wrong or life takes over and not everyone gets their package out by the deadline. :)

I'm just always delighted when I see something on my doorstep! You are all so generous and creative...

Brenda W 03-21-2024 09:51 AM

March

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8641631)
To my secret pal - I too am on the slow move this month. Your package will go out on Friday. Between a new pup, crazy work, and being dead tired, I want to make something for you before I mail.

Sometimes life gets in the way! Doctor advised me to take B12 for more energy, but not sure it works for me! Although I've been retired from a full time job for awhile, but I'm always busy. Rest up! Whoever your Secret Pal is, I'm certain they will understand!

CarolinePaj 03-21-2024 01:53 PM

Ladies,

We are a wonderful and caring group...... if you send your package a little late that really is not the end of the world. It just means a little more exciting build up to some happy mail.

Hugs to you all!

Caroline x

CarolinePaj 03-21-2024 02:13 PM

Thank You

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

I received my March swap package today from Deborah (Gaijin). As always, she is very thoughtful and generous and she sent items that I really wanted and of course, some of your wonderful American magazines.... which I love!

Deborah, thank you so much for my wonderful swap... my fingers are itching to get stitching.

Hugs

Caroline

Annaquilts 03-21-2024 09:51 PM

This is such a wonderful and understanding group. Thank you for the love and support shown to everyone. I needed it.

Gaijin 03-23-2024 02:23 AM

Received my package from wanda lou!

1 Attachment(s)
Lots of lovely fabrics, a kit to make an adorable purse, an embroidery kit with frame, a book on quilting color theory, and a clever roll of scraps sewn as an edging or row with extra scraps. Thanks so much!

Deborah aka Gaijin

wanda lou 03-23-2024 11:59 PM

I am happy you enjoyed your package.

hav4boys 03-24-2024 05:24 PM

next month has posted: April Secret Sign-Up: Closes Midnight March31 - Quiltingboard Forums

michelle-quilts 03-26-2024 07:17 AM

Thank you!

1 Attachment(s)
I got some happy mail from Brenda yesterday!!! I love it all. I have a favorite table runner pattern for the striped fabric. And I have been looking for some larger flowers to fussy cut and put on a pillow that has a collaged vase on it. :)

And I can always use clips, a Frixion pen and another magazine to peruse for inspiration.

Thanks so much Brenda!!

Annaquilts 03-28-2024 04:30 PM

Michelle, I learned about frixon pens and their use in quilting last year. I now use them all the time, especially when I want to add stitchery or something I want to iron away.