Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

Crafty Darlene 03-13-2013 05:15 PM

Congrats on the new baby! Such a big blessing! Will certainly be praying for your DH!

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5926523)
Off topic alert:
The past two days have been such a roller coaster! Yesterday we had to take my husband to the hospital for, what we found out was, pancreatitis. They originally took him to the hospital in our city, but they had to transfer him to another hospital about 20 minutes away (It is the one covered by our medical insurance). This morning we admitted our daughter to the first hospital my husband was at for a c section. Our first grandbaby was born at 10:48 this morning. I spent the better part of the day with them. They about 2 hours ago, I came to be with my husband. They don't know why he got such severe pancreatitis so quickly. He's now dehydrated. More tests need to be done. I don't know what is going to happen with him. I am so happy and sad at the same time, excited for baby Cora and worried for hubby, Bill.

luvstoquilt 03-13-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5925737)
YIKES!!! Great package until you got to the lizard! YOWZA!!!

I agree..he doesn't look friendly to me!

luvstoquilt 03-13-2013 05:37 PM

Dear Lori, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I so hope you will feel better very soon. You seem to have the same problems my husband suffered for many years. I hope advanced medicine will find some relief and a cure for you.

gzuslivz...what a mixed day you had today! Thrilled to hear your DGD Cora made her appearance. I hope she and her mommy are resting well. So sorry about your husband...he must be pretty "bummed" not to be able to see the baby! I hope he is better soon. Meanwhile, I think you should get some rest..sounds like you are getting ready to be a very busy wife, mom and grandma!

Sending good thoughts to everyone.

letsquilt 03-13-2013 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a great package today from reginalovesfabric,Regina you did good,love the little beehive pin cushion and fabrics,great patterns and Fons and porter tip cd, candy is great. Thank you so very much!!!!!

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-13-2013 05:48 PM

Lori wish you a very happy B'Day. I have been celebrating my DH's 50th B'Day today.

Gzuslivs Congrats on the new GD and prayers for your DH.

Krystyna 03-13-2013 06:43 PM

gzuslivs, many prayers going up for your hubby!

LAQUITA 03-13-2013 07:04 PM

Im doing the happy dance......:) I got one of 3 SS packages I am waiting for this month. It was from Shamrock. It included some awesome fabric in pinks, some SF strawberry chocolates, and a bright colored waist apron (no top on it) I don't know what 'kind' of apron to call it other than this :). It willbe helpful in keeping my 'traveling threads' off the living room rug. hahah :)
THANK YOU Shamrock for the great package!

LAQUITA 03-13-2013 07:19 PM

Lets see, there will be 3 more 'coming off the bench' by Saturday (I hope)
package # 1 will be going to the state we will be gong to this summer for vacation
package # 2 is going FAR NW of where I live
package # 3 is going just about as FAR SE as package #2 is going NW LOL :)

I just LOVE giving hints like this... hahahha

Grandma Peg 03-13-2013 07:21 PM

Crafty Darlene will be waiting for my package on Friday.
gzuslivs congrats on the new grandchild and hope things go good for your husband.

wanda lou 03-13-2013 09:20 PM

Happy Birthday Lori!