Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

Wardy74 03-13-2013 10:56 PM

You are in my thoughts. xx

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5926523)
Off topic alert:
The past two days have been such a roller coaster! Yesterday we had to take my husband to the hospital for, what we found out was, pancreatitis. They originally took him to the hospital in our city, but they had to transfer him to another hospital about 20 minutes away (It is the one covered by our medical insurance). This morning we admitted our daughter to the first hospital my husband was at for a c section. Our first grandbaby was born at 10:48 this morning. I spent the better part of the day with them. They about 2 hours ago, I came to be with my husband. They don't know why he got such severe pancreatitis so quickly. He's now dehydrated. More tests need to be done. I don't know what is going to happen with him. I am so happy and sad at the same time, excited for baby Cora and worried for hubby, Bill.

fayzer 03-14-2013 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5926882)
Lets see, there will be 3 more 'coming off the bench' by Saturday (I hope)
package # 1 will be going to the state we will be gong to this summer for vacation
package # 2 is going FAR NW of where I live
package # 3 is going just about as FAR SE as package #2 is going NW LOL :)

I just LOVE giving hints like this... hahahha

Maybe one of these is coming to me. I live in a "vacation" state.

luvstoquilt 03-14-2013 07:00 AM

Still on the bench ....maybe today?...whatever...it is a nice day. I am thinking I will hit Hobby Lobby in a bit!

LoupEsprit 03-14-2013 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5927655)
Still on the bench ....maybe today?...whatever...it is a nice day. I am thinking I will hit Hobby Lobby in a bit!

Ditto... except the Hobby Lobby part! It's spring break, so my son's school (where I also work) is closed this week. I took on a couple of rugrats to watch in my home for the week, so I'm limited on where I can go! :)

mscupid804 03-14-2013 07:39 AM

If I read correctly, the last day to mail is the 15th (tomorrow) so is anybody really on the bench so soon??:cool:

Nancy in Louisiana 03-14-2013 07:45 AM

Someone living on or near the east coast should have gotten a pkg yesterday ......today at the latest. Check your mailboxes, porch, front gate, etc.

brenda21 03-14-2013 08:17 AM

maybe today my goodies will arrive....

Quilty-Louise 03-14-2013 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lori I hope that the new meds are starting to help you.

When I saw this I thought of you.

ENJOY!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]401701[/ATTACH]

hav4boys 03-14-2013 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by LoupEsprit (Post 5924630)
::sigh:: I feel bad for my swap partner... I don't think they will have a box as cool as this stuff!! :( I'm making everything, because I'm too broke to buy a bunch of goodies! :( :( I like surprising people, too!

Dear SP: You just might get a box, then a second box after payday!!

+

I would take a box of all handmade items anyday over purchased items. I think it is awesome when I get handmade items. It makes me feel like my SP took the time to make something just for "ME."

Krystyna 03-14-2013 09:30 AM

Louise, that's hilarious!