Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-t97184.html)

Kooklabell 03-10-2011 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
We have the go ahead to do an April swap WHEN all the February packages and most of the March packages have been delivered.

I'm looking to start the sign up around the 19th and close it out by the 2nd of April. If you have a better suggestion, I'm definitely open to them.

Suzanne

Sounds good Suzanne. You certainly don't need the confusion of three open swaps to maintain all at once! Thanks again for making this happen. It's my favorite thing of each month :)

SuzanneTx 03-10-2011 08:55 AM

I'm still in awe that lauriejo got her package so quickly this month. She is usually sitting on the bench long after the last day to send out packages.

Suzanne

shawnemily 03-10-2011 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by shawnemily
Mine is packaged, labeled and ready to drop at the post office tomorrow!! It is heading west! I hope my dog loving (hint hint) pal enjoys everything I found for her!!!

According to the USPS tracking my Pal's package left Rochester, NY heading further west. OH..... I hope it gets to her state soon!!! :lol:
this is my first secret pal swap.... I hope she likes it!!

Neena 03-10-2011 09:38 AM

Sounds like good plans for April Suzanne...looking forward to a 100% chance of showers of secret pal gifts in April! :)

great aunt jacqui 03-10-2011 09:44 AM

Well I cannot believe how fast my package made its way from New Hampshire to Kentucky. I arrived today and since it was to a PO box it was delivered, I hope she picks it up today and likes what I sent.

raggedyann 03-10-2011 10:14 AM

i just made a pincushion and a magnet for my swap partner and bought some special fabric--now the package is complete and ready to go!

Rita's mom 03-10-2011 10:36 AM

I took my package to the post office yesterday. It left here going SE! The lady at the post office said it should be there Friday. I hope she likes it!:)

Minister 03-10-2011 10:42 AM

Yahoo!!! I just got a great squishy from no1jan. Thanls! I love it.I got a purple fat quarter, a floral fat quaarter, two inspioational books, a quilt pattern, a wonderful handmade tea bag holder, a beautiful teacup pincushion, and my favorites>snickers! I will try to post pictures soon. I have been practing. I lost my glassses so I hope you can understand this :mrgreen:

Roseysue 03-10-2011 10:52 AM

Lots of pkgs going out!

Now we need more coming in and we need to hear about them too so we all can share in the fun.

Nolee 03-10-2011 11:12 AM

I sent a big squishy to someone south of me (I'm in NY) who I bet will be POSITIVELY radiant when they open it. Can't wait for Spring and the SUNSHINE!!!! Those are two clues, LOL.