Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-t97184.html)

lawsonmugs 03-10-2011 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Nolee
I sent a big squishy to someone south of me (I'm in NY) who I bet will be POSITIVELY radiant when they open it. Can't wait for Spring and the SUNSHINE!!!! Those are two clues, LOL.

Sounds like most of us this winter!lol.

Gigi07 03-10-2011 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
I took my package to the post office yesterday. It left here going SE! The lady at the post office said it should be there Friday. I hope she likes it!:)

OHHH this could be my way???

soniboo 03-10-2011 12:18 PM

My package will be going out after the weekend. I get a kick out of grandme26 replacing the candy she eats before sending her packages and my DH bought some for my SP and extra for me so I won't do that lol.

dotcomdtcm 03-10-2011 12:34 PM

Oh yeah! I told myself I had to replenish my candy bars... for gifts!

Tcharlie 03-10-2011 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Originally Posted by shamrock
I am on the way to the PO to mail a package to a southern gal who lives in a state beginning with an "A"> She'll know its from me the minute she gets it!!

My friend is a southern girl that lives in a state beginning with the letter "A". Wonder if it could be for her? :-D This was her first SP swap so I'm gonna keep your secret :wink: :lol: :thumbup: :wink: :wink:

Is it me??? My first swap! and my state begins with A!!!!

dyer804 03-10-2011 01:50 PM

My tracking number indicates that the package has arrived at the post office in the town my secret pal lives in. I hope that means she will get it tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon!

homecaregiver 03-10-2011 02:31 PM

My March Secret Swap went in the mail today to someone in the California area. Hope she/he likes what is coming there way.

homecaregiver

pattis47 03-10-2011 02:48 PM

Will that Snickers be in the photo?????

Originally Posted by Minister
Yahoo!!! I just got a great squishy from no1jan. Thanls! I love it.I got a purple fat quarter, a floral fat quaarter, two inspioational books, a quilt pattern, a wonderful handmade tea bag holder, a beautiful teacup pincushion, and my favorites>snickers! I will try to post pictures soon. I have been practing. I lost my glassses so I hope you can understand this :mrgreen:

barefoot quilter 03-10-2011 02:51 PM

i am going to try to send mine saturday. all the way to NJ that's all im saying

Tussymussy 03-10-2011 03:01 PM

Hi, I am in the same boat. I will get it out by the deadline but life is certainly getting in the way at the moment. I love these swaps and am having great fun with the wonderful things that people include in their swaps.

Oops clicked on the reply button instead of the quote reply one. I was adding to the comments that packages had not been sent out yet. Getting there very slowly this month, but hope that I will be quicker for the April one.