Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closes-feb-29th-4pm-t180268.html)

Nancy in Louisiana 03-21-2012 03:53 PM

March Secret Pal

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a very overdue picture of the wonderful package I received this month from Shawnna. She was very generous and included treats for the dog as well as for me. Thank you so much. Please know that every item in that box is being used: the book is great, dogs and I curled up with tea, twisters, and rawhide chews and enjoyed the rainy days. The fabric bowl hotpad is a fantastic idea for the microwave. I've never seen that type of bobbin case before and they are all being used. The notions were very welcome additions to my sewing setup in the condo, and I LOVE charm squares!!! The fat quarters are gorgeous and already put into a project bag. I hope the picture does your gift justice so everyone can be jealous of me:

Krystyna 03-21-2012 03:55 PM

How lovely! Lucky you!

CherylW 03-21-2012 06:04 PM

Good Evening to all! Well, I am late in sending out my package so a big sorry to my SP! But it is on the way. Here are a couple of clues: Population July 2009: 3,582 Elevation: 983' above sea level and finally right now it is 59 degrees and cloudy where my package is going. Have a great one!

Diana Lynne 03-22-2012 04:09 AM

Hmmm..not a bad idea...Which gives me another idea..I am going to post it on my facebook that I am needing shirt labels :thumbup:...Diana

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5079851)
May I make a suggestion? Please do a good turn by offering to do laundry for all your friends and neighbors.
Then ... *snip*snip*snip*!
They'll never notice! :D

Krystyna 03-22-2012 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne (Post 5080842)
Hmmm..not a bad idea...Which gives me another idea..I am going to post it on my facebook that I am needing shirt labels :thumbup:...Diana

Thanks Diana!

Lori Peercy 03-22-2012 10:33 AM

The fan has gone out of my computer, does anyone know where to get one?

Lori Peercy 03-22-2012 10:34 AM

I have put up the sign up thread for April, who will be the first to sign up?

Moedeenie 03-22-2012 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5082047)

I thought the fan went on our laptop and we took it to Best Buy ...turned out the fan ventilation area was filled with cat hair...LOL! They used a little vaccumn or canned air and it has worked fine ever since. Hope your troubles are as easy to fix!

nikki128 03-22-2012 11:03 AM

I just signed up for April :)

Krystyna 03-22-2012 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5082047)

Lesson for all of us - clean your computer! Do NOT use a regular vacuum cleaner as the static can cause problems. DO unscrew the backs of laptops and desktops - and brush out with paint brush or pipe cleaner. Don't blow it with compressed air towards the mother board or compressor as that will cause more problems. I've killed more computers than I care to think about because of DIRT!