Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups until Midnight February 28. Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-ups-until-midnight-february-28-come-join-fun-t314396.html)

LindaR 03-13-2021 06:35 AM

the scissors were ordered from "Progressive Products" online.....they are an industrial supply company but carry an extensive line of scissors and snips....I love the big blades on this type....so glad you liked everything

LindaR 03-13-2021 06:42 AM

the scissors were ordered from "Progressive Products" which is an industrial supply company but they have an extensive line of scissors. when I order I try to include extra pairs ...glad you like everything enjoy

OurWorkbench 03-13-2021 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 8468081)
the scissors were ordered from "Progressive Products" which is an industrial supply company but they have an extensive line of scissors. when I order I try to include extra pairs ...glad you like everything enjoy

I have searched upside down and sideways and cannot find any thing with "Progressive" and "scissors" except some for some food prep ones, most of which have curved blades for crab and lobster.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

LindaR 03-15-2021 05:33 AM

their stock changes alot and I did order these quite a while ago so maynot have anymore...I'll research and get back to you

RevPam 03-18-2021 03:37 AM

Tracking says my package arrived at its destination two days ago. I hope she got it????

hav4boys 03-18-2021 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from Shamrock. It had everything I wanted. Pins, needles, a beautiful quilt coaster, fabric for my projects, notebook, two patterns and mints. Thanks you Shamrock!

Annaquilts 03-18-2021 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8469475)
I received a lovely package from Shamrock. It had everything I wanted. Pins, needles, a beautiful quilt coaster, fabric for my projects, notebook, two patterns and mints. Thanks you Shamrock!

Somebody got chocolates! What a cute basket pattern.

hav4boys 03-19-2021 07:28 AM

Want to let everyone one know I am off to Texas this afternoon and will be back Tuesday. I am posting next months early.

hav4boys 03-19-2021 07:32 AM

Here is next months sign-up:

April Secret Pal Swap - Come join the fun! Sing-ups close March 31 at Midnight - Quiltingboard Forums

BrendaK 03-19-2021 03:22 PM

I received a wonderful package from Annaquilts today and it was packed full Two bundles of beautiful fabric. A Dickens Advent Calendar. a kool pouch filled with six Ghirardelli chocolates squares. A jar of buttons, beautiful black and brown batik. and some fun orange yellow and green.fabric. A Jennifer Chiaverini novel. Love it all. Thank you so much Anna.

BrendaK