Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2012-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilt-deadline-noon-est-4-30-a-t186552.html)

Krystyna 06-06-2012 06:21 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I couldn't upload all the pix at once, so here are photos of the sweet little bag she sent me as well ... in crazy quilt style! Love, love, love it!!!

brenda21 06-06-2012 06:30 AM

Krystyna that is an awesome quilt and bag!

Krystyna 06-06-2012 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5269006)
Krystyna that is an awesome quilt and bag!

You betcha! :)
And I know just what I'm going to use the bag for! I keep all my receipts for my business and since I am a coupon fanatic at Joann's most of my purchases that could have been on one receipt are on about ten ... at the end of the day (or week) I open my purse and it looks like the aftermath of a ticker tape parade.
:( No more! I will be organized!!! Yes I will. (If I keep saying it, maybe it will happen ...)

SewExtremeSeams 06-06-2012 06:53 AM

Wow, Nancia! Such beautiful and creative work. And, Love, love, love the little purse. :thumbup:

buslady 06-06-2012 07:10 AM

Oh, what beauty we see here!!!!! That is jusst amazing!

SulaBug 06-06-2012 07:18 AM

Krystyna...........Wow, what a gorgeous little quilt that you have received. It's so pretty & interesting to look at at. I am sure that you see something new each time you look. Nanica you did a wonderful job making this little jewel!!
:D :D :D :D

QuiltingKrazy 06-06-2012 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5269110)
Krystyna...........Wow, what a gorgeous little quilt that you have received. It's so pretty & interesting to look at at. I am sure that you see something new each time you look. Nanica you did a wonderful job making this little jewel!!
:D :D :D :D

DITTO! What she says! hehe

nancia 06-06-2012 09:12 AM

ahh, shucks, thanks, guys. 'tweren't nothin'. (LOL)
thank you. it was a lot of fun to work on, but i've got to say i stressed over this quilt more than any other. it wasn't till the last minute that i felt it had come together. and i even left off some stuff! i think i put my name on it too, somewhere......but possibly not....... thanks for the good pics, k!

Ladybug 1938 06-06-2012 09:14 AM

[B] No more! I will be organized!!! Yes I will. [(If I keep saying it, maybe it will happen ...)[/QUOTE]

Thought you weren't going to buy any more fabric at Joann's or any other place????

MdmSew'n'Sew 06-06-2012 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5268414)
Yikes, a 'certified quilter' - that puts a whole new meaning to what we do :) :) :)

Hi there , Lyn, how kind of you to take it that way - I was thinking certified, i.e. two doctors and a social worker certifying that I'm five short of a six pack :D