Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-closes-april-30th-4pm-cst-t245678.html)

jaba 05-03-2014 06:21 PM

Just got my SP, printed off her info and will start thinking about my choices for her tomorrow. Someone new that I don't remember ever having before. Should be fun!!

Jan Rutherford 05-03-2014 07:17 PM

JUST resent my info. WAS excited thinking about checking computer after a mother-daughter banquet today... COMPUTERS are great in many ways and also a challenge when things go wrong... Hope I get a name soon!

homecaregiver 05-04-2014 04:40 AM

I received my SP's info and you and I have never swapped before. You live South of me. I have visited your state many times. You and I share the least favorite candy. So on to the picking and choosing for you. Have a great Sunday everyday.
Pat

LindaR 05-04-2014 04:49 AM

got my info...now on to shopping...20% off today at local shop....onward

PeginCO 05-04-2014 05:48 AM

Well, since I'm so new here, I can't say I've had your name before, SP! But I know just what to get you! :) Dashed to JoAnn's last night right before closing time (they were already announcing to bring purchases forward) and got supplies to make you TWO things you are going to love. I'm afraid a hint would give it away, so I'm zipping the lips!

Quercus Rubra 05-04-2014 06:23 AM

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:
I have received my Secret Pal Name and it's one I haven't gotten before. This one would be going west like the pioneers of days gone by. I have an idea or two already, but won't be able to exicute them today as I'm helping a neighbor today in trade for the use of her laundry machines. Got to love bartering!! But I just wanted to make a quick pass through before dashing -- dashing away.

Toodles,
Tricia

lauriejo 05-04-2014 06:31 AM

Got my name, and we have swapped before so I must think of something original to make this time. Hmmmm . . . Just out of curiousity, what is the most original item a partner ever made for you?

hav4boys 05-04-2014 07:04 AM

Got my two secret pals and have never had either one before. Got many ideas, but will have to decide this week. Hmmmmmmmm. Both are fun, stay tune for some clues this week.

Clue one for both: You live east of me. ROFL. I think almost everyone does.

luvstoquilt 05-04-2014 07:10 AM

I got my name...so sorry about your computer Lori...I hope it can be restored!!!...I will shop for my SP tomorrow. I am lucky with this one..she seems to like everything I do. I have been to her state but now to the place she lives. I sort of "stalked" her earlier posts to find out all I could about her. She likes to read!

Lori Peercy 05-04-2014 07:51 AM

If anyone would like to have 2 secret pals please send me a pm as I have an extra person.