Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

Belfrybat 05-17-2013 01:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Lovely packages, and it's so good to see people posting pics. I do so enjoy looking at others' goodies. And talk about goodies.... My package from NanaKathy55 arrived yesterday. She really outdid herself on crafting and picking out things just especially with my tastes in mind. She made a butterfly mug rug, lovely cards (on the right) and a 3-D wall quilt that I've already picked out the spot for. In addition she was very generous with fabric and patterns. I'm dancing the happy dance today!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414100[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414101[/ATTACH]

Thank you so very much!

Belfrybat 05-17-2013 01:18 PM

I finally got my two SP packages in the mail and when I returned home from the Post Office discovered the cards I had so carefully written out. Pits! I will keep checking and the when the packages are out for delivery will write a PM revealing myself. Can't believe I did that. One of my SPs has moved over to the bench, but she won't be there for long. The other doesn't post on this thread, but maybe she reads and will know her package is winging its way north.

Crafty Darlene 05-17-2013 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 6069586)
Darlene, That store isn't around here is it?

Hey Faye it is in Crestview. I sent you a pm.

reeskylr 05-17-2013 02:59 PM

Such wonderful packages. I think I drooled on a few, but then fabric does that to me. :eek:

fayzer 05-17-2013 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 6069807)
Hey Faye it is in Crestview. I sent you a pm.

Thank you!

Ladybug 1938 05-17-2013 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 6069071)
Its under painiacs.

Sue thanks for the information... My days seem to be flying by and don't have time for sewing or the computer... God Bless Rosemary

sustraley 05-17-2013 04:04 PM

WOW. That may be better than winning the lottery. Looks like you might be busy, busy for quite some time.

catpawski 05-17-2013 05:20 PM

Oh Goodie.......I got my secret pal package from Reginalovesfabric...............She sent me frog fabric I had never seen before..............and scraps of I spy fabric...........love I spy fabrics.........

I also got more fabric.......who would have known that I love all fabric...........:thumbup:

She also sent an apron pattern .......Hot chocolate and cups of noodles soup...............yum

Thanks Regina........your the best.......

Oh I forgot.........I also got some magazines.................

Crafty Darlene 05-17-2013 05:41 PM

Guess I'll be joining those on the bench also. It's sure beautiful here tonight! DH said call your friend and see if she has more fabric left and go and get some tomorrow! I've got a good, sweet and understanding hubby! But then again his thing is guns, which is way more expensive! LOL! Great pkgs again! Ya'll have a great night!

TOOMANYUFO'S 05-17-2013 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am off the bench. I have several pics of my pkg. I received a wonderful pkg from DeeDee. My granddog was helping to open everything when he found out something in there was for him. He had to take his pkg outside to show grampie what his sp sent.