Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

Quercus Rubra 04-30-2013 06:49 AM

Congrats to new Grand babies!!! They are but a another good reason to quilt and make other fun stuff. I did a quick ponder then sent Lori my info. yesterday. I love these swaps and they are the highlight of my month. I'm so happy that I found this swap and no one seems to mind the getting things from a newbie like me.

Toodles,
Tricia

Krystyna 04-30-2013 06:52 AM

Oh, how I want grandbabies! But not until we have a house again so I can hog them up! I think I'll start a quilt now. I know they've only been married for 9 days, but hope springs eternal!

createfourpaws 04-30-2013 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6035820)
Oh, how I want grandbabies! But not until we have a house again so I can hog them up! I think I'll start a quilt now. I know they've only been married for 9 days, but hope springs eternal!

I can relate to wanting grandbabies......my youngest son got married almost 3 years ago and both have finished college and still planning on waiting a few more years. I am ready to spoil a grandbaby. I guess I will wait patiently until they are ready. I have been collecting some fabric for that day.

Krystyna 04-30-2013 08:50 AM

Cindy, I guess I will just have to join you on the grandbaby bench.

sweetwaterquilter 04-30-2013 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6035820)

The grandbabies are wonderful and the great grandbabies even more fabulous, can't wait for the great-greats.

queenof2802 04-30-2013 09:24 AM

Hello! I am in again. Sending you my form now. Thank you Lori for doing such a fun swap. And also keeping us all in line.

Krystyna 04-30-2013 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter (Post 6036032)
The grandbabies are wonderful and the great grandbabies even more fabulous, can't wait for the great-greats.

Gail!!! You're back!!!! How are you sweetie?

sarge1 04-30-2013 07:59 PM

Can't wait to see who I got, and start working on their package!!

lawsonmugs 05-01-2013 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter (Post 6036032)

Hey Auntie Gail...... I agree I can't wait for the great great grand babies either. I have numbers 5 & 6 in great grand babies due in a couple of months. Hope your feeling better now. love and hugs.

lawsonmugs 05-01-2013 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll (Post 6030610)
I'm in been out for a while but i am back. lol

I'm so glad to see ya back. I also was gone for several months,but signed back in last month. Good to see some old friends and new ones.