Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

brenda21 05-03-2013 05:38 PM

Sorry Grandma Peg, not me either....

Grandma Peg 05-03-2013 06:37 PM

So much for guessing the right person. Krystyna do love purple!

createfourpaws 05-03-2013 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6042458)
Who likes PURPLE???

ME !!!!!! I love PURPLE........can't get enough of it.

clsurz 05-03-2013 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6042456)
There they go! Now tell!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]411579[/ATTACH]

LOL.... I should have known you'd find a picture for this.

clsurz 05-03-2013 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 6042500)
Ok, SP I've gathered what I think will work. You wanted something from around my home, so I'm sending dirt. *cackles*

This one is going international!!

You gals crack me up! LOL

Crafty Darlene 05-04-2013 04:40 AM

Good Morning Ya'll! Had 2 of my GSons spend the night last night and when Mom picks them up hope to start and finish up my SP pkg. DH is in Atlanta with our GD she has her 5th grade trip, and FIL is going to stay with his Sdaughter so I should have the house to myself and hopefully get to do alot of me time (sewing). Hope to also finish up my MIL quilt for Mother's Day and play with some purple fabric for my sp. Have a great day!

Krystyna 05-04-2013 04:57 AM

Good morning happy swappers! It is a gorgeous day and I talked DH into going to an estate sale with me where the "pop in your eye" phrase was "vintage fabrics". Ooooo! What will we find. In this teeny tiny apartment I think that I had better set a $20 limit for treasures. Maybe I will find something wonderful today for my pal. Who knows? I know I'll find something terrific to make my crazy quilt for the doll swap this month. (are you crying because you didn't join?)

Ladybug 1938 05-04-2013 05:23 AM

I did get my SP and she does like Red and a few other colors I like but doesn't like _ _ _ _ and is looking for _ _ _ _
lives a good distance from me and has a pet... Have been shopping at the QS and found a very small pic on a piece of material of her favorite... so bought it... That's all Folks... for now anyways...

LindaR 05-04-2013 05:28 AM

Must think of something original this month??? racking my quilting brain LOL, lets have some ideas that you guys have come up with and share please...whats your go/to thing everymonth??? always treats for pets???? always candy??? I have so many bottles of hand sanitizer I sure don't need anymore LOL Have one in purse, one in golf bag, one in car so/on and so/on...I love sending patterns that I have used, FQ's, cute buttons,

sew_Tracy 05-04-2013 05:55 AM

LOL Linda! Good idea. I cannot use hand sanitizer because of the medication I am on can't even touch anything with alcohol on it. I sure do miss it! Oh, and LOL, not antabuse, but may as well be. Flagyl from a lovely l c-diff infection I picked up while in the hospital last month and on antibiotics.

I like to wait till I get my name and details and tailor make something for them. Last winter I got home made dog treats from a SP, they were neat and maybe including the recipe would be a good idea? Seasonal cookie cutters, novelty items (I adore my hand crank piggy flashlight I got from SP), One can never have enough magnifying glasses...mine disappear like forks around this house. Yes, I said forks. Apparently my sons can't tell the difference between plastic and metal. Dish cloths, hand towels, little travel bag with toothpaste, etc. Anecdotal books ala Erma Bombeck, wind chimes, beeswax, mug rugs, mugs (I always claim my mug and admonish no one to touch it only to find it in DH truck broken), home made or local jam or HONEY or even salsa and a bag of chips. I know that when I get my SP package the men here hover me waiting for the candy. Arg men, can't live with them and can't strangle them! Herb pillows (easy to make, stuff with dried lavender and chamomile), recipes.....