Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

Krystyna 05-04-2013 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 6043593)
Must think of something original this month??? racking my quilting brain LOL, lets have some ideas that you guys have come up with and share please...whats your go/to thing everymonth??? always treats for pets???? always candy??? I have so many bottles of hand sanitizer I sure don't need anymore LOL Have one in purse, one in golf bag, one in car so/on and so/on...I love sending patterns that I have used, FQ's, cute buttons,

Linda, if you have me you can send me that cute little pup ... um, and maybe the quilt that he's on!!!

Krystyna 05-04-2013 05:56 AM

Don't know why double posts showed up so I'm changing this one. If anyone has clothing labels laying around and you have me as a partner ... hint hint hint

queenof2802 05-04-2013 06:22 AM

JoAnn's is calling my name!! Got my May coupon's and then this morning woke to a 25% off text. Now, how did they know that I was planning a trip there this afternoon?! Earlier in the week, I planned a girls day with my DD and mom. I usually go the first Sat of every month. My mom is working on a quilt for my brother. She bought the fabric 20+ years ago and put it in the cedar wardrobe. Never started it. She has gotten the blocks cut and pieced (she hand pieces). Now she has decided that she wants to boarder each block with green and yellow. DD is not a crafter....yet. I just hope I can get out of there without needing a part-time job!

annt59 05-04-2013 08:23 AM

My partner is waaaaay north of me and Zip totals 18.

maggy 05-04-2013 08:35 AM

See you in June...leaving for MI

luvstoquilt 05-04-2013 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 6041276)
Krystyna, brenda21 and lawsonmugs, sorry I'm not your SP's. Brenda21 CONGRATULATIONS to you and your son! You should be so proud of him!!! I will start putting my sp pkg together this weekend. I have an overnight trip Sat.-Sun. and once back home I'll start my pkg. She is a very active and giving person. That's all for now :)

I think it MUST be me! Great news, Brenda...I know you are thrilled and your son excited! Great news!!!!

luvstoquilt 05-04-2013 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 6041996)
my zip is 12' but how do you get it to add up to 3?

After you add your zip and it equals 12 add 1 + 2= 3 (Guess you will understand more when you hear Krystyna started this!!)

My zip is 17, too!

Krystyna 05-04-2013 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 6044005)
After you add your zip and it equals 12 add 1 + 2= 3 (Guess you will understand more when you hear Krystyna started this!!)

My zip is 17, too!

No it's not! It's 8 like mine! Or if it's resting, it's infinity!

And I didn't invent it. It's an ancient tradition that is used in many spiritual disciplines to determine your woooo-wooooo-ya-ya powers. Or whatever.

luvstoquilt 05-04-2013 09:18 AM

Okay SP here are some clues:
1) It is not ToomanyUFOs
2) From my driveway to yours is 749.61 miles and Mapquest says it will take 12 hours and 30 minutes. ( I think I can beat that...I tend to drive a bit fast.)
3) You don't have allergies and you have a pet and a DH.
4)You like pretty colors but they are not the colors you are wishing to receive.
All for now!

Krystyna 05-04-2013 09:29 AM

Sharon! It's me! I'm soooooo excited! Yayayayayayay!