Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Swap for Rhonda's Quilt Blocks - Sign up ends May 9th. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-swap-rhondas-quilt-blocks-sign-up-ends-may-9th-t120215.html)

Rhonda 05-02-2011 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Here is the list so far!

1.BonniFeltz
2.mom-6
3.Rhonda
4.sgardner

Well I said welcome back to mom-6 and shel but failed to say it to you Rhonda. LOL. Obviously you are always welcome as well as all of us. Didn't want you to feel left out you know.

Thanks Bonni!! I am so happy to see that we have players this month! And I am glad you decided to join us last month and again this month Bonni! Your support means alot! I know this swap is a bit differant from the others but I so enjoy seeing how everyone decides to put together colors and fabrics in the quilt blocks!!

I am excited to see what everyone does with their quilt blocks! I probably will make mine into a table runner. At least that is the plan right now.

klgreene 05-02-2011 12:51 PM

i've never done a swap before, but count me for this. I'll PM you.

BonniFeltz 05-02-2011 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene

You'll like this. I did it for the first time last month and had fun and I'm not even good at doing these kinds of blocks. I found that they were quite doable.

Rhonda 05-02-2011 01:01 PM

Glad to have you Katie!! I know you know how to do these so you should have a blast working on them!

klgreene 05-02-2011 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

You'll like this. I did it for the first time last month and had fun and I'm not even good at doing these kinds of blocks. I found that they were quite doable.

Iove doing Rhonda's blocks. I have been working on a sampler daybed cover. I'm about 2/3 finished. I have all the blocks made, am just quilting as I go putting it together. So this should be fun.

sgardner 05-02-2011 01:21 PM

The ones with the half square triangles are the easiest. If you are really up for some punishment (ask me how I know!), then choose the Star Point Blocks.

Shelley

klgreene 05-02-2011 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by sgardner

The ones with the half square triangles are the easiest. If you are really up for some punishment (ask me how I know!), then choose the Star Point Blocks.

Shelley

Oh I like the star point ones and the Kansas dug outs. I've only made one wings I think. But yes, some can be quit tricky. But still easy to do.

BonniFeltz 05-02-2011 01:31 PM

Shelley

Oh I like the star point ones and the Kansas dug outs. I've only made one wings I think. But yes, some can be quit tricky. But still easy to do.

sounds like you two should be paired up then. :)

Rhonda 05-02-2011 02:06 PM

Shelley

Shelley I developed paper templates to make it easier to make the star points and wings blocks.

Were you using the original method of using the 30 degree template? With the paper templates you don't have to do that step. It is figured into the paper template for you.

Rhonda 05-02-2011 04:33 PM

Updating again.

Here is the list so far!

1.BonniFeltz
2.mom-6
3.Rhonda
4.sgardner
5.vassarpm
6.klgreene
7.VaNella

Ok got you added VaNella!!