Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May's secret pin cushion and needlecase swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mays-secret-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t219735.html)

lynnie 05-26-2013 08:42 AM

maybe you'll be lucky and get me in the next one, just remind me what you like, i'll try to fill your wish list, like santa

queenof2802 05-30-2013 07:06 PM

Has anyone heard from dconroy84? I have sent her several PM's with no reply.

lauriejo 05-31-2013 04:00 AM

Looks like she has been on the board recently, but hasn't posted since April. Have you tried calling? If she hasn't sent by now I would guess she probably will not do so.

queenof2802 06-03-2013 06:35 PM

Let me know if you are still waiting. I know there are a few.

Pat625 your needlecase from me, I goofed and put the wrong zip and it was returned to me on Friday. I repacked it and forgot to go to the PO today. I have a basket full that will be going out tomorrow.

Blue Cat 06-03-2013 07:59 PM

dconroy,

i am finally ready to send your pc. sorry it is so late, but i used the time while i was waiting for materials to collect lots of goodies. i am also sending you a second pincushion as atonement for my error. hope you like them both.

love,
laura

Pat625 06-06-2013 09:01 PM

I received the greatest goodies today from Laura aka Blue Cat!! I loved the pincushions and the extra little goodies!! I will post pictures tomorrow, when I can get on the other computer..(for some reason the one I normally use won't post pictures anymore) Thank you SO MUCH!!

JuneBillie 06-07-2013 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6083681)
I can't find my post where I thanked lynnie for her AMAZING needle case. It had a small pincushion included. She encluded decorative pins, tweezers, and scissors. It was in my favorite color, red and had ladybugs on the pincushion and the decorative yoyo had a ladybug button. I have put it in my tote that goes to work with me everyday to work on the things that need to be finished asap. I think of my sweet friend, lynnie everytime I have used it. I LOVE IT!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415349[/ATTACH]

Lynnie I want one this color for my purse. lol.... What size do they come out too? Very pretty.

Pat625 06-11-2013 03:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Blue Cat sent me a whole box full of goodies!! (I love the bunny basket and the elephant is adorable..My kids are fighting over the buttons!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418379[/ATTACH]

lynnie 06-11-2013 05:49 PM

junebillie they come out to about 6" x 2 1/2" when rolled up

pat love your goodies

lynnie 06-13-2013 10:47 AM

i just got a pkg from bluecat, aka laura
a big omg is all I can say. I don't believe what I got.
the box had so many goodies, I got cat buttons, all sorts, ceramic and polymer, pins, sorts a many and the cutest elephant pincushion, ( I NEED that pattern ,so cute).
but the bestest of all was the pincushion, it was a needle felted kittie, on top of an aqua pincushion ball like. so cute, love the expression on his face, the details were excellent. this was an award winning pincushion, I must say. i'd like to try my hand at needlefelting, i'm good at all crafts, but after getting this cutie sitting on top of a crystal bowl, I won't even attempt it. I could never even come close to the creativity and artistic flair I got.
thank you again laura great swapper