Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May's secret pin cushion and needlecase swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mays-secret-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t219735.html)

Mariposa 06-15-2013 08:34 AM

*I typed in elephant in the search area, and it popped up. :)

Pat625 06-20-2013 11:41 AM

SO EXCITED! I received the most adorable needle case from Australia from an angel!!Thank you MJ Bryant- your detail work is beautiful. I really appreciate you being an angel in the swap..I also received a needlecase from Queenof2802, our leader. I love the 30's fabric- I love anything vintage! The colors were great too..I hope to get to my daughter's computer later today to post pictures..Thank you to you both---I am going to have a needle case for each of my sewing areas, so I don't have to drag stuff around!!

jaba 06-20-2013 03:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received my needlecase today from mawluv. It's so nice, she even covered the button to match. An elastic closer and it opens to the 2 big pages. Almost like a paper back book. Thank you so much. Maybe my pin cushion will be here tomorrow and then I'll show you all another pic. [ATTACH=CONFIG]420187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420188[/ATTACH]

Mrs B 06-20-2013 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6133633)
SO EXCITED! I received the most adorable needle case from Australia from an angel!!Thank you MJ Bryant- your detail work is beautiful. I really appreciate you being an angel in the swap..I also received a needlecase from Queenof2802, our leader. I love the 30's fabric- I love anything vintage! The colors were great too..I hope to get to my daughter's computer later today to post pictures..Thank you to you both---I am going to have a needle case for each of my sewing areas, so I don't have to drag stuff around!!

I am so glad your parcel arrived safely and you are pleased with it. I enjoy making those needle cases as they can be any colours and decorated in many different ways. Enjoy it and think of Australia when you use it.

queenof2802 06-21-2013 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6133633)

Glad it has arrived. 1930's fabric is one of my favorites. Glad you like it. They are addictive little things aren't they?!

queenof2802 06-21-2013 06:21 PM

All of our needlecases have been accounted for. There are 2 pincushions that have been mailed but not received and 2 pincushions that have been received but not acknowledged.