Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mini Quilt Swap- sign ups close June 20th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mini-quilt-swap-sign-ups-close-june-20th-t248326.html)

Linny 08-06-2014 08:07 PM

Susan, I agree. When I got home I went pages back just to see all the mini's everyone made and it was like a "mini art show". Everyone did a terrific job on their creations.

JuneBillie 08-06-2014 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Me and tlambing did a side swap. Here is a picture of the pretty mini she sent me. :) She also sent some pretty fabric.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]486591[/ATTACH]

Thank you tlambing. It's lovely!

SulaBug 08-06-2014 10:46 PM

JuneBillie...........your mini quilt is absolutely stunning!! :D I just LOVE it & the idea she used in making it for you. I have worked on yours a little bit more & I hope you like it as well. OH, by the way, I added another color today & that is yellow!!
:D :D :D :D

JuneBillie 08-07-2014 12:17 AM

I think it is stunning too Sulabug.

Sulabug the yellow sounds so pretty. I will love it, because you made it. :):)

tlambing 08-07-2014 07:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's my mini from JuneBillie...Isn't it cute. Love the hexi flowers :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]486618[/ATTACH]

Linny 08-07-2014 01:29 PM

Teresa and Susan, you both made such pretty and summery flower themed minis for each other.

JuneBillie 08-07-2014 01:58 PM

I am glad you like it tlambing, but it sure looks like I needed to iron it some more, but after it's wrapped up I figured it would get wrinkled anyway. lol.. Unlike yours to me which was nice and flat in the package. ;)

tlambing 08-07-2014 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 6835963)
I am glad you like it tlambing, but it sure looks like I needed to iron it some more, but after it's wrapped up I figured it would get wrinkled anyway. lol.. Unlike yours to me which was nice and flat in the package. ;)

Just think of it as texture :)

It's great wrinkly or not.

kiffie2413 08-07-2014 10:04 PM

And more super cute, creative, and "texturey" ;) quilts coming in... love them all.

JuneBillie,
I press everything before I mail it, even the scraps I send as pifs... Dh and I both have laughed at me as I am standing, pressing, and commenting that it's kinda useless for me to do it... because you're right, they just get wrinkled no matter how carefully they're packaged! And yet I still press away...:o
Kif

JuneBillie 08-07-2014 11:05 PM

I use to press everything too, and think I was doing a couple of things at one time when I was sending this one. Well, that's my story, and I'm holding too it. :D

If I could (money wise) I would make everyone on here a susan textured special. :D Don't worry, I won't. I promise!

I am going to try my best for August's mini swap to go less textured, but pretty or cute. Well, that's my hope. lol...

Funny thing is, I have never done such artsy things with so much random texture until I joined this swap. I just get carried away. :eek: