Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 10-30-2010 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Here is the Sept block that I received from Mgohenpohl. Love, love, love it!

Wow! That is a great block from Mbogenpohl. I'd like to know the name of it. Is it paper-pieced? The colors are gorgeous and I love the movement.

MadeinMaine 10-30-2010 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the adorable block I received from Jupiter - the first block for my charity quilt for Camp Sunshine - a Maine summercamp for children with cancer and their families. Isn't it sweet?! :-D Thank you so much, Jupiter!

hsquiltingmom 10-30-2010 07:53 PM

This block swap is so much fun. I have really enjoyed it the 2 months I have done it. I know I am not perfect, but to have people say they like what I have done is great. You ladies are wonderful

Jupiter 10-30-2010 09:01 PM

I am glad you like my cowboy block. I didn't know I had the honor of being a "1st". I love that you are making a quilt to comfort a child. You are very cool....

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
This is the adorable block I received from Jupiter - the first block for my charity quilt for Camp Sunshine - a Maine summercamp for children with cancer and their families. Isn't it sweet?! :-D Thank you so much, Jupiter!

MadeinMaine 10-31-2010 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom
This block swap is so much fun. I have really enjoyed it the 2 months I have done it. I know I am not perfect, but to have people say they like what I have done is great. You ladies are wonderful

So glad you are having fun! That's the important part :-D

yorkiemom 10-31-2010 07:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of blocks I have received lately. Thank you ladies for the great work!

block from kwiltkrazy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116257[/ATTACH]

block from MN gamma
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116265[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 10-31-2010 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got my camera batteries charged up, then forgot to post the picture. Sorry. L.

Ljdugas and I did a second extra swap in October, and this is the beauty she sent to me. Thank you so much, I love it! A huge :thumbup: We are doing an extra swap this month, too! She is as nutty about this swap as I am.

I am loving every single block I receive and soon will have enough for a quilt.

abonda 10-31-2010 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Finally got my camera batteries charged up, then forgot to post the picture. Sorry. L.

Ljdugas and I did a second extra swap in October, and this is the beauty she sent to me. Thank you so much, I love it! A huge :thumbup: We are doing an extra swap this month, too! She is as nutty about this swap as I am.

I am loving every single block I receive and soon will have enough for a quilt.

hoooo ljdugas very nice! Lucky girl judy!

MadeinMaine 10-31-2010 02:35 PM

Three great blocks from kwiltkrazy, MN Gamma, and ljdugas.
Very colorful! Thanks for posting pictures.

jetnica 10-31-2010 04:36 PM

My October AND November blocks will be going out in the mail tomorrow! Thanks for being patient with me Quilting Nonie =)