Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Katie Ann 11-18-2010 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
New picture of me and my 4 year old granddaughter,Elisabeth

Darling picture. Fun to see what quilting buddies look like.

jetnica 11-19-2010 09:10 AM

4 Attachment(s)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

bibliostone and I had an extra swap this month, and her package couldn't have come on a better day. My emboridery machine quit today - has to go in for service. =( Figures as soon as i'm feeling good enough to spend sometime working in my sewing room the machines would quilt. =(

Anyway - look at these SUPER CUTE goodies!

block #1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129411[/ATTACH]

block #2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129413[/ATTACH]

blocks together with a NEW TURTLE FRIEND for me!! HOORAYY!!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129414[/ATTACH]

all my blocks so far on my "design wall"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129415[/ATTACH]

Katie Ann 11-19-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

bibliostone and I had an extra swap this month, and her package couldn't have come on a better day. My emboridery machine quit today - has to go in for service. =( Figures as soon as i'm feeling good enough to spend sometime working in my sewing room the machines would quilt. =(

Anyway - look at these SUPER CUTE goodies!

Those are absolutely adorable turtle blocks. Makes me want to make one of those quilts. So cute!!!!!

kwiltkrazy 11-19-2010 11:59 AM

Jetnica. gorgeous blocks, that is going to make a really cute quilt. really fun.

Katie Ann 11-19-2010 12:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have some new blocks to show off. They are beautiful. I love all of them. The first block,the purple iris, is from my November swap partner, daylily4u. The other two paper-pieced flower blocks are from my extra swap partner, paintmejudy. Thank you so much both of you. They are perfect.

from daylily4u. isn't it beautiful!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129562[/ATTACH]

from paintmejudy. love them!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129563[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 11-19-2010 03:41 PM

You're welcome, Katie Ann.

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I have some new blocks to show off. They are beautiful. I love all of them. The first block,the purple iris, is from my November swap partner, daylily4u. The other two paper-pieced flower blocks are from my extra swap partner, paintmejudy. Thank you so much both of you. They are perfect.

paintmejudy 11-19-2010 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at the beautiies I received from my extra swap partner, Sulabug.

Chery, they are wonderful, thank you soooooo much. I love both of the block patterns, and adore all the fabrics. You are such a great quilter, always so well done. A wondergful swapper.

Take care, my friend, and again, many thanks!

kwiltkrazy 11-19-2010 04:58 PM

Oh Katie Ann, what treasures you received. PaintmeJudy, those are wonderful, Sulabug has such a way with color.

letsquilt 11-19-2010 06:06 PM

Everyones blocks are so pretty, I recieved a very pretty block today from MegsAnn, willtake pictures of all of them tomorrow. Thank You sooooo much Megan I love the block you sent me.

ljdugas31 11-19-2010 07:40 PM

Beautiful blocks!!!!