Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

simplecomforts 12-08-2010 02:30 PM

Judy what a very pretty block. I love the colors. And the pinwheel in the middle is cute. What is the block called? Lisalisa your 1 lucky person to receive that cute block.

paintmejudy 12-08-2010 03:09 PM

Angie, I mailed your blocks on the 3rd. Let me know when you get it. Will be interested in what you think of them.

Originally Posted by AngieS
That's a pretty block. Judy I just wanted to let you know I'm eagerly checking my mail every day.....thought that it might get here today....but I hadn't gotten any mail earlier when I ran home. Hopefully when I get home it will be there or maybe tomorrow. :)

paintmejudy 12-08-2010 03:10 PM

It is just a simple 3-D pinwheel, and I added borders and cornerstones to make it more scrappy.

Originally Posted by simplecomforts
Judy what a very pretty block. I love the colors. And the pinwheel in the middle is cute. What is the block called? Lisalisa your 1 lucky person to receive that cute block.

dotcomdtcm 12-08-2010 03:11 PM

I sent out 3 blocks. Didn't they come today??

paintmejudy 12-08-2010 03:24 PM

If that message was to me, the answer is no, not today. Waiting breathlessly! Yours mailed on the 6th, Dotty.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I sent out 3 blocks. Didn't they come today??

pdcakm 12-08-2010 03:26 PM

jumping up and down. yippee-skippee! got my halloween block from paintmejudy. never dreamed how adorable it would be. as soon as i figure out how to post the picture i will do so.

thank you judy!! just finished your block. it will go out tomorrow. too late today.

working on yours dotty. will also mail tomorrow.

Short an Sweet 12-08-2010 03:29 PM

just wanted to let my partner, KR, know that I haven't forgotten about her I'm just having a problem with my border on the block so I have to redo it lol, I tried to do "mitered" corners, I didn't do them right , so I will try once more and if I still don't get it right I will go back to the one I know how to do

paintmejudy 12-08-2010 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll post it for you, its on my computer.

Glad you liked it. Was fun making a Halloween block amidst making Christmas things!

Originally Posted by pdcakm
jumping up and down. yippee-skippee! got my halloween block from paintmejudy. never dreamed how adorable it would be. as soon as i figure out how to post the picture i will do so.

thank you judy!! just finished your block. it will go out tomorrow. too late today.

working on yours dotty. will also mail tomorrow.

dotcomdtcm 12-08-2010 03:37 PM

Yes! I am a tad nervous because your work looks so pro!
I know you have such good manners you won't tell me if you think my block is...weird. But you said scrappy! My mailbox was pretty disappointing today. I am waiting for some fabric I ordered online too.

paintmejudy 12-08-2010 03:39 PM

Don't be silly, Dotty, I love everything that everyone makes. I am gonna have a great scrappy quilt!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Yes! I am a tad nervous because your work looks so pro!
I know you have such good manners you won't tell me if you think my block is...weird. But you said scrappy! My mailbox was pretty disappointing today. I am waiting for some fabric I ordered online too.