Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

paintmejudy 01-06-2011 03:15 PM

Thank you so much, look forward to seeing it. Wish I had some grandkids to make quilts for! Guess that's why I do charity quilts.

Originally Posted by cjr
Paintmejudy, Your block (Nov extra swap)is finished, will mail this pm or tommorrow AM. Thank you for your patience. I hope you like them. I have not done a lot with batiks. So far have been making grands quilts with kid theme fabrics.

buddy'smom 01-06-2011 03:40 PM

Ok, my block for my partner Burnsk is complete and will mail tomorrow, hope you like the colors.

cjr 01-06-2011 03:42 PM

Kwiltkrazy,My theme is "See the USA". Dotcomdtcm used blocks depicting NY City. Center is statue of Liberty, Around that fabric strips with a street map of NY City.Outside has more scenes of NY City interspersed with NY cabs. I'll try to post photos next week.

ljdugas31 01-06-2011 03:47 PM

Katie Ann that block is breathtaken,i just love it.The blue is so beautiful.

lisalisa 01-06-2011 06:24 PM

Pats8e8, yours went out today. If you need a photo, lemme know.

daylily4u 01-06-2011 07:55 PM

HI Scrapquilt, just wanted to let you know that I will be sending your Jan block out tomorrow. Please let me know when you receive it. Thank you blessings Barb

kwiltkrazy 01-06-2011 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by cjr
Kwiltkrazy,My theme is "See the USA". Dotcomdtcm used blocks depicting NY City. Center is statue of Liberty, Around that fabric strips with a street map of NY City.Outside has more scenes of NY City interspersed with NY cabs. I'll try to post photos next week.

That sounds really neat, can't wait to see it. Thank you.

simplecomforts 01-06-2011 09:18 PM

Thank you Sapdoggie(Marion) I really love your bear blocks. And I want to thank you for the extra swap. Could you please post the pics my camera is having some problems. Kathy

jacquie 01-06-2011 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingHiker
This is the beautiful block that Katie Ann sent me in December.

that block is wonderful!!!!!

can we please have the details for that???
i for one, would love to make it!! the centre square looks like it floating above the other pieces! it's lovely!! great colours/fabrics too!

sew cornie 01-07-2011 12:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the beautiful block I received today from RagsAnn, my December partner, as well as my collection over the past several months. Thank you RagsAnn! Your block fits in perfectly with the others. I think it's kind of neat that both my first and last 30s blocks I received in this swap were bowties. They look great together!

30s bowtie block from RagsAnn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]155353[/ATTACH]

collection of 30s blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]155354[/ATTACH]