Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

dahna42 01-11-2011 02:23 PM

I received my block from CJR today. It is wonderful, fits in so nicely with my ocean theme. CJR:Yours is all cut out , I hope to sew it tomorrow if there is a snow day from school.
Donna

ljdugas31 01-11-2011 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Just received your beautiful blocks Pat. Thanks so much. I love them and they fit in spectacular with all my others. You do beautiful neat work Letsquilt! Pics don't do justice.

Letsquilt i love the blocks so beautiful and the colors are grat. :thumbup:

pdcakm 01-11-2011 05:41 PM

these are just great colors. i am having a color transition here and switching to these colors. am just making a new quilt with similiar colors. always brights before. funny how tastes change.

very nice blocks.

abonda 01-11-2011 08:05 PM

Ok PaintmeJudy I have completed your two blocks and I can hardly wait to see what you think of them. I Have also completed KatieAnns block too. I hope you like it Kathleen! I can't send them out til probibly Friday since we are having a huge snow storm tonight into tomorrow. They say 12 to 18 inches! Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee No work tomorrow just quilting all day! :)

abonda 01-11-2011 08:14 PM

MegsAnn Just wondering if you got my block yet??

Katie Ann 01-11-2011 08:14 PM

Can't wait to see my block. We're getting snow here too, but not close to your amount. They are saying 3 to 4 inches, I think. But I'll get to sew tomorrow too. Yea!!!!!!

paintmejudy 01-12-2011 06:47 AM

Thanks, Andrea, can't wait to see them. Know they will be stunning, as usual! I finished one, the other is almost finished, and then off they go to you. I love your new theme, so cheery. Happy colors! Enjoy your sew-snow days! Can't say I envy you -- too many years shoveling snow to have fond memories of the stuff!

Originally Posted by abonda
Ok PaintmeJudy I have completed your two blocks and I can hardly wait to see what you think of them. I Have also completed KatieAnns block too. I hope you like it Kathleen! I can't send them out til probibly Friday since we are having a huge snow storm tonight into tomorrow. They say 12 to 18 inches! Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee No work tomorrow just quilting all day! :)

wilhelmina 01-12-2011 08:46 AM

mbogenpohl, I mailed your January block this morning and a couple extra red fabric strips to add to your stash! Enjoy! :D

Katie Ann 01-12-2011 09:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received two blocks from paintmejudy. As always, her blocks are beautiful. I love them. Thank you, Judy!

paintmejudy's beautiful block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158753[/ATTACH]

love the colors!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158754[/ATTACH]

Pats8e8 01-12-2011 10:05 AM

:roll: Oh my gosh, do you see how far behind I am? I said I received my Dec. block already. What I meant to say is that I received my JANUARY block already, good grief, I am going dingy.
Had a wonderful day yesterday. Two friends and I went down the hill to the store where we buy all of our machines and spent the whole day just sewing and talking to the experts for our machines. My embroidery machine has been acting up and she was a good girl. She messed up on the third line of a label I was doing, so she had to stay with the Dr. and will be all fixed up new again in awhile. I was so glad she messed up while I was there. Hard to explain what it was doing over the phone. So now I will do regular sewing until I get her back. But that's good. I get on embroidery kicks and get no other sewing done at all. Need to work on several quilt tops, and also my January swap block. :D