Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Kate01 01-31-2011 01:29 PM

Gorgeous!!

winter012 01-31-2011 05:04 PM

Just got the mail & received the most beautiful blocks from my partner sassygirl. The 1st one is a KOKOPELLI the Indian flute player!!! I've really wanted one, & she did such a good job!!!! It's awesome!!!! The 2nd one is a geometrical one in rose & off-white. Really pretty!!! These will go soooooo well with my other Southwestern block!!! I'm getting close to having enough to having enough blocks for a quilt now!!! Thank everyone ever so much. Will try to post a picture soon!!

letsquilt 01-31-2011 09:13 PM

Turtlerouge, your January blocks are on their way home to you. I had alot of fun with the fabric I found for you. Hope you enjoy them.

missgigglewings 02-01-2011 08:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
These are my Jan BOM blocks for my Chocolate star quilt. They are both so pretty!

My camara does not show how rich and dark Jadcow's Friendship star really is. It's like a piece of dark chocolate candy taht you just want to pop in your mouth and not share with anyone!

Johnatha- extra swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113551[/ATTACH]

Jadcow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]114884[/ATTACH]

missgigglewings 02-01-2011 08:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
These final four are all from the same generous big hearted quilter and wouldn't you know I can't find the letter that came with them telling me why I am so blessed! Thank you so much...who ever you are! They are all so beautiful..please let me know if you sent these!

Chrickett 02-01-2011 09:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I rceived two of the prettiest blocks today, from OQF , thank you so very much, Chrickett

paintmejudy 02-02-2011 08:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
What a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday, two swaps. Thank you both so much for the beautiful blocks, Pat and Kathy. I love them all!

However, my neighbor picked them up to look at them and may have mixed up the envelopes. I think I have them right, but ladies, if I put the wrong names on the blocks, I apologize and please let me know.

from pdcakm, an extra January swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151913[/ATTACH]

from Dogsgod, my assigned December partner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152013[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 02-02-2011 08:16 AM

This is going to be so much fun!! I am coming back to join you all again!!!!! I have missed getting such beautiful blocks each month!!! :D

paintmejudy 02-02-2011 10:07 AM

welcome back!

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
This is going to be so much fun!! I am coming back to join you all again!!!!! I have missed getting such beautiful blocks each month!!! :D

pdcakm 02-02-2011 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
What a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday, two swaps. Thank you both so much for the beautiful blocks, Pat and Kathy. I love them all!

However, my neighbor picked them up to look at them and may have mixed up the envelopes. I think I have them right, but ladies, if I put the wrong names on the blocks, I apologize and please let me know.

well, judy, you were close. mine is the one on the right in the bottom photo. but, it's all good. just glad it got there. lol