Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Carsey 03-10-2011 04:45 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Finally got the chance to post the pictures of the blocks that I have received for Feb and March.

From Ljdugas - Extra Swap for March
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146374[/ATTACH]

From PokerDiva - Extra swap for March
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146376[/ATTACH]

From Ljdugas - Extra Swap for March
[ATTACH=CONFIG]149938[/ATTACH]

From Dotcomdtcm - Extra swap for Feb
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150991[/ATTACH]

From Crafty3790 - Swap Partner for Feb
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151800[/ATTACH]

From Zstore - Extra Swap for Feb
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152596[/ATTACH]

Also from Zstore - Extra Swap for Feb.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153227[/ATTACH]

Also from Dotcomdtcm - Extra Swap for Feb
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153295[/ATTACH]

Corry 03-10-2011 05:17 PM

Wow, love the photos of the blocks. Soooo pretty. I have been very ill since December and just getting to feeling good again and back to sewing. I am very behind on my swap blocks. I have completed two this week and mailed one out to Rettie Grama and will be mailing Megsan's block tomorrow morning. I will have PVQuilter and Toriebelle's ready to be mailed on monday. I should have no problem getting my March block done this coming week. So sorry I have gotten so far behind. It feels so good to get back to sewing. I had just bought a new embroidery machine in October and a Janome Quilter's Companion in November and then got sick. I hardly got a chance to use either machine much at all and then got sick. I am sure enjoying them now. I need to buy a 1/4 inch foot and walking foot for the Janome. I do have those for the Quartet which I bought to do embroidery but since I have the 1/4 in ft am using it now and I really like it alot. Well I am off to watch Idol. G'Night for now... Kind Regards Corry

dotcomdtcm 03-10-2011 05:20 PM

Glad you are feeling better!

ljdugas31 03-10-2011 05:53 PM

carsey thank you for my extra block.if you can post a picture,i can't yet. love the pattern of the block.......

Kathy N 03-10-2011 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the block that I made for Sapdoggie

PokerDiva 03-10-2011 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Kathy N

WOW

Veronica 03-10-2011 06:33 PM

What a great looking block :thumbup:

Veronica 03-10-2011 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Corry
Wow, love the photos of the blocks. Soooo pretty. I have been very ill since December and just getting to feeling good again and back to sewing. I am very behind on my swap blocks. I have completed two this week and mailed one out to Rettie Grama and will be mailing Megsan's block tomorrow morning. I will have PVQuilter and Toriebelle's ready to be mailed on monday. I should have no problem getting my March block done this coming week. So sorry I have gotten so far behind. It feels so good to get back to sewing. I had just bought a new embroidery machine in October and a Janome Quilter's Companion in November and then got sick. I hardly got a chance to use either machine much at all and then got sick. I am sure enjoying them now. I need to buy a 1/4 inch foot and walking foot for the Janome. I do have those for the Quartet which I bought to do embroidery but since I have the 1/4 in ft am using it now and I really like it alot. Well I am off to watch Idol. G'Night for now... Kind Regards Corry

Happy to hear your feeling better. :)

Veronica 03-10-2011 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
Finally got the chance to post the pictures of the blocks that I have received for Feb and March.

Beautiful collection of blocks.

sapdoggie 03-10-2011 06:39 PM

Thanks for posting the picture. I am behind, as usual, in the area of posting.

Thanks again for a simply gorgeous block :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It looks grand on my couch, too!!!!