Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 03-13-2011 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
I received this grand Howling Wolf from PokerDiva yesterday.

Thank you so-o-o much :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

that's sew creative! what a wonderful looking pooch!! lol...
can you call a wolf a pooch???
he's cute anyway!!!

sapdoggie 03-13-2011 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
I received this grand Howling Wolf from PokerDiva yesterday.

Thank you so-o-o much :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

that's sew creative! what a wonderful looking pooch!! lol...
can you call a wolf a pooch???
he's cute anyway!!!

Sure you can call him a "pooch". I just wouldn't do it to his face :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blinky 03-13-2011 05:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my blocks from Abonda..very pretty! Thanks you so much! My blocks to her are on their way! She should receive them tomorrow or Tuesday for sure. I attached a pic of all the blocks. The black/white/burgundy on top are the ones I am sending to Abonda and the basket blocks on the bottom are the ones I received from Abonda! Sorry I attached the ones to Abonda before she received them but going out of town this week....

PokerDiva 03-13-2011 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Blinky
I received my blocks from Abonda..very pretty! Thanks you so much! My blocks to her are on their way! She should receive them tomorrow or Tuesday for sure. I attached a pic of all the blocks. The black/white/burgundy on top are the ones I am sending to Abonda and the basket blocks on the bottom are the ones I received from Abonda! Sorry I attached the ones to Abonda before she received them but going out of town this week....

Beautiful all!!!

sapdoggie 03-13-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Blinky

Very pretty :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Carsey 03-14-2011 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Today I got a beautiful bee block from my February partner, mcb1180. Thank you for it. I'm also posting the block I sent to her for her theme of green, brown, and cream.

Bibliostone: What pattern did you use for this......Feb block I sent to mcb1180????

jacquie 03-14-2011 04:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
got a fabby block & extra fabric from 'quilted horse', look at the colours!!!
wow!! thank you janet!!!

feb block swap...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169626[/ATTACH]

TwinRiverFarm 03-14-2011 05:04 AM

Debe, thank you for the beautiful block! I am trying to figure out posting pictures, give me a LOT of time!
Zquilter, I am mailing your March block this week, and adding some spring weather to the envelope for you!
I am having so much fun trying out new block patterns for the swap,and new color ideas.

sapdoggie 03-14-2011 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
got a fabby block & extra fabric from 'quilted horse', look at the colours!!!
wow!! thank you janet!!!

Looking good :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Philarena 03-14-2011 05:58 AM

i won't be staying at my daughter's house and volunteering with her Daycare to read stories, sing songs, and play games, which wears me out and leaves me no energy for anything else. Also, I've been sick for the past three weeks and I've just felt drai...n...ed.

I'll be at home all week so I should be able to finish February and March's blocks. Plus, I'm going to a new Dr. who really seems to know what he's doing; and I am actually starting to feel a little better. Thanks for all the wishes for good health.