Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Crafty3790 03-22-2011 09:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Beautiful blocks.Here are the 3 I got from dot for my bird theme.

dot 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173364[/ATTACH]

dot 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173365[/ATTACH]

dot 3
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173366[/ATTACH]

Crafty3790 03-22-2011 09:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The orchid from Jetnica its a close up so you can see the beautiful stitching she did.

ljdugas31 03-22-2011 10:05 AM

crafty 3790love the bird blocks,and also mistey marie's center you made is beautiful,joan added a beautiful border now i have it :D she will love it when it's done. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

toriabelle 03-22-2011 10:17 AM

I was feelin' lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut 'till I went to the mailbox. You should see what I got! Great blocks from Missgigglewings and three from Desertnurse41.Says she is new to quiltin' but it don't look it. Thankyou all.

dotcomdtcm 03-22-2011 10:21 AM

Oh no! Cheer up. You'll get a special block from me tomorrow.

Quilted Horse 03-22-2011 02:11 PM

Quilting Nonie... Thats so funny, I looked at that bear block forever and didn't notice those 2 misplaced pieces until you mentioned it and I went back to pix to look. I DID notice that all the trees were going the right direction and I was (and still am) very impressed with that!
I still love it!
And...I sent out your block yesterday. Thanks alot! Now I love blue and white too and have added yet another quilt to my 'to do' list. Aaarrrggghh....Now I have to live to be 200!

quiltingnonie 03-22-2011 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Quilted Horse
Quilting Nonie... Thats so funny, I looked at that bear block forever and didn't notice those 2 misplaced pieces until you mentioned it and I went back to pix to look. I DID notice that all the trees were going the right direction and I was (and still am) very impressed with that!
I still love it!
And...I sent out your block yesterday. Thanks alot! Now I love blue and white too and have added yet another quilt to my 'to do' list. Aaarrrggghh....Now I have to live to be 200!

Funny how that works--never noticed it while it was in my sewing room, but when I saw it on the screen, I noticed it within SECONDS! But I am pleased that you like it anyway ;-)
I'll be watching the mailbox with anticipation
:thumbup:

Gwenny 03-22-2011 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Went to the mailbox and got the most lovely beach block today. Look at the beautiful colors. I just love the ideas everyone comes up with. I like the challenge to do for others as Dot said and also love to see what ideas others have come up with for me.
Thank you so much.

From missgigglewings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173530[/ATTACH]

dotcomdtcm 03-22-2011 03:50 PM

Gwenny,
Show us all your blocks. This is such fun. Actually, I am learning more here than a few classes in art school.Dotty

jacquie 03-22-2011 03:51 PM

gwenny, that is a really clever block you got there!! a postcard!! i love it!! lucky you!!