Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Crafty3790 04-01-2011 03:09 PM

I lost power for 4 hours its back now I even got to sew yeah.

Lightening57 04-01-2011 03:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my block from cjr for Feb. I just love it. And the egg ornament and a piece of cloth. Thank you so much.

Sorry about the picture. But this is the egg ornament and piece of material she sent.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178339[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 04-01-2011 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Poker Diva and I decided on an extra swap for April. And this is no April Fool's Day joke, honest -- her blocks arrived today, and mine mailed to her today. Guess we both are a bit obsessive compulsive about this!

But Florence, all kidding aside, the blocks are beautiful. I love them both. You are the best! Hooray for you. And hooray for me, for having you as a swap partner.

P.S. I sent you a PM.

Blue on left: Love in a Mist. Brown/green on right: Maple Star
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178372[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 04-01-2011 04:07 PM

Stay warm, Shirley!

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Hi all - just a very quick note to let you know that this April 1st snow storm is NO JOKE!! Our power is out and probably will be for awhile (we have the generator on for a few minutes). Will try to catch up on PMs and April partner notices when the snow stops!

paintmejudy 04-01-2011 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Moosegirl made me a fantastic block for an extra March swap. It is fabulous -- Shades of orange with beautifully hand embroidered fly stitch (I think that is what it is called) on the seams. Thank you so much, Jackie, it is wonderful. I love the deep burnt oranges, you made a great choice!

PokerDiva 04-01-2011 06:05 PM

Judy....You're not so bad yourself. You too are a great swap partner. I will swap with you any day.

Quilted Horse 04-01-2011 06:10 PM

Wow! Love the fantasy trees. Great idea and great creativity from everyone.

quiltjoey 04-01-2011 07:41 PM

Hi Everyone: Just a note to remind you to take a picture of the block/blocks you send to your partners in case they can't post it/them. I forgot to do that and my March partner doesn't know how to post... If I had taken a picture, I could post it... It's fun to see your block picture on the forum... imho...
Thanks...

sapdoggie 04-01-2011 08:02 PM

Just received two grand blocks from cjr for an extra swap in March. I'll try and get pictures up tomorrow. The computer seems to have had an "April Fool" playing with it and is acting up.

Thanks again for the great blocks :!: :!: :!:

daylily4u 04-02-2011 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by quiltjoey
Hi Everyone: Just a note to remind you to take a picture of the block/blocks you send to your partners in case they can't post it/them. I forgot to do that and my March partner doesn't know how to post... If I had taken a picture, I could post it... It's fun to see your block picture on the forum... imho...
Thanks...

I agree with you--But I am guilty!!
I haven't learned how to post pictures yet! But I AM going to take the time to learn. I also like seeing and showing the blocks off. I have gotten some LOVELY blocks but haven't posted yet! I have seen one of my blocks posted Katie Ann had posted the picture. I am going to take the time to learn. My dh seems to think that if I download pictures it overloads the computer! WHAT DO I KNOW??? :) :)