Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

PokerDiva 04-20-2011 09:18 AM

Judy, I have some pretty blocks to go with those. It is going to be a gorgeous quilt.

paintmejudy 04-20-2011 09:32 AM

Ah, yes, my friend, I knew you would help! LOL As always, your blocks are beautiful.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Judy, I have some pretty blocks to go with those. It is going to be a gorgeous quilt.

Carsey 04-20-2011 11:08 AM

Judy: I have your block in the mail today!!

Blessings!

Carole

paintmejudy 04-20-2011 11:44 AM

Thank you so much, Carole, can't wait!

Originally Posted by Carsey
Judy: I have your block in the mail today!!

Blessings!

Carole

Carsey 04-20-2011 12:56 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Here are the photos of the blocks I have received since the last posting of pics. An extra swap with cnolan, an extra swap with ljdugas31, an extra swap with Abonda, and my April partner with ruthruff3. I am sooooooooo loving this!!

AGAIN............I say THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Blessings!!

Carole

Linda sent me "another" block for our extra swap! WOW!! I love ALL 4 blocks!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186866[/ATTACH]

Extra swap from Cnolan. These colors are beautiful
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186867[/ATTACH]

Extra swap from Cnolan. I love red and white together!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186868[/ATTACH]

From Abonda. Perfect with the butterflies and flowers!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186869[/ATTACH]

I LOVE the blues and matallics!! The butterflies are appliqued on these 2 blocks and I LOVE THEM!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186871[/ATTACH]

This from Abonda!! Now, if I can say it......this one is my favorite. I love the fence, hummingbirds and flowers!!!!! You really covered all of my themes!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186872[/ATTACH]

This from my April swap partner.......ruthruff3. The birds with the autums colors are perfect. I can use this in either of my themes. I LOVE the dark green and browns with this perfect bird fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186874[/ATTACH]

cjr 04-20-2011 01:10 PM

Received an absolutely stunning block from dorrell today. Thank you thank you. All hand appliqued & sewn. This is such a work of art I almost want to frame it by itself. We'll see. Did I say I love it.

Katie Ann 04-20-2011 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
I got this from Nancy. And here they they are! I think they look terrific. May or may not put sashing between the blocks, will make that decision when I get enough blocks.

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Anxious to see what you've got so far -- can you post a pic of all of them together? I love star samplers, and I'm always looking for ideas, motivation, inspiration, etc.

I want to get this quilt done for my sister's birthday in late June. No pressure on me. LOL

Judy, these star blocks are beautiful! Can't wait to see your finished quilt. Lucky sister!!!!!

Katie Ann 04-20-2011 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are two beautiful blocks I received from Veronica. We did an extra swap in March. Love, love, love them. Perfect colors for my blue and white quilt.

From Veronica
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186878[/ATTACH]

Difergie 04-20-2011 01:57 PM

Love the stars and those beautiful blue and white blocks!

Nancy in Louisiana 04-20-2011 02:01 PM

Wow Judy -- that's going to be a fantastic quilt. Sounds like you have a lot more blocks coming your way. Its fun to see the block collections put together like that -- also helps in making future blocks to go with them. Thanks for sharing.